Sign in to follow this  
kingoftime2013

sky guard slow duratoin

Also found that weird, since the skyguards keep on hitting the flyers, so they will logically be slowed al lthe time?

There might be some other reason for it...

I figured that was bugged 999 on a slow where all others are capped at 20... didnt bother to points there at all never needed em ;)..

its trash and it cost me 200 medals. 

It caps at 2 seconds so the 999 points is just worthless. It should be exchanged for Boost Aura range gambit.

get 400k DPS on your SGT's then ignore air lanes.

I am now at 670k DPS with range + range gambit and 175k defense health. why would anyone need slow at this point XD

@Zimmermann quote:

It caps at 2 seconds so the 999 points is just worthless. It should be exchanged for Boost Aura range gambit.

I am now at 670k DPS with range + range gambit and 175k defense health. why would anyone need slow at this point XD

+1 totally agree, i think it should be replaced with boost aura range gambit, BA at its current state is worthless and very small.

@Zimmermann quote:

my question is, what the 2 seconds slow even does?

if im not mistaken the sgt without any points already slow air units until they die

Maybe the slow is useful for the geyser/combo ? Pop em up, slow em down and then they walk slow ? Who knows...

@Pegazul quote:

Maybe the slow is useful for the geyser/combo ? Pop em up, slow em down and then they walk slow ? Who knows...

and then a frosty and they dont move at all ?! santa.png