Mystic and serpent coil

Here is my idea to solve both mystic not healing and serpent being not worth the 20

Well not really making it worth but at least considering it ...

My main grip is serpent coil obviousively doesn't generate orb when you face a boss.

So instead of having it spawn healing orb why not give a leech bonus if you DPS the target of coil ?

Would also make it more interesting to carry it around instead of dropping it in a lane and get back there for healing.

I kind of like that it drops orbs..  i know i can go to where it is for a quick heal.. if it became leech only i'd never even consider it...

There are always orbs where i keep it because there is always trash mobs ;).. doesnt matter they dont generate from boss.

@LJMjollnir quote:

I kind of like that it drops orbs..  i know i can go to where it is for a quick heal.. if it became leech only i'd never even consider it...

There are always orbs where i keep it because there is always trash mobs ;).. doesnt matter they dont generate from boss.

Well it doesn't really fits the mystic theme but my biggest problem is with boss. Either you never healed mid wave or there are no orb left and the only healing solution is basically die. The basic leech is just pîtiful.

It's just stupid.

So either that or another healing solution for mystic beside orb.

But your not ment to take damage as Mystic... go in Call to madness everything is fighting each other .. your not taking damage from mobs.. your Coil is generating Orbs for when a boss comes..

I can have 2 Call to madness running at once with Cooldown + duration shards ;) there is absolutely no reason you should be taking damage from trash.

As for not fitting the theme.. i dunno eh.. there are those Sand vipers that do the similar beam. and with a Shard (i have but cant remember the name).. the Coil actually does quite alot of damage when its hitting the same target as the sand vipers..

@LJMjollnir quote:

But your not ment to take damage as Mystic... go in Call to madness everything is fighting each other .. your not taking damage from mobs.. your Coil is generating Orbs for when a boss comes..

I can have 2 Call to madness running at once with Cooldown + duration shards ;) there is absolutely no reason you should be taking damage from trash.

As for not fitting the theme.. i dunno eh.. there are those Sand vipers that do the similar beam. and with a Shard (i have but cant remember the name).. the Coil actually does quite alot of damage when its hitting the same target as the sand vipers..

I can too but there is usually at least 3 lane needing attention.

And if you d'ont take damage, why not going AP+Damage ?!?

Anyway the idea was not taking a lesson on mystic but saying i just feel i should be able to DPS boss without going back on forth in the map. And it solves the issue without really hurting your gameplay.

If there is no mob to leech from, there is no need for healing. Also leech doesn't have to be based on current damage. Like orb heal 60% of your health whatever it is, hit coudl heal a percent (dependent on your attack speed)

So basically what i want to know is if this wil hurt your gameplay or not.

If not it seems a good idea to me since it certainly will help MINE ^^ (and fit to my vision of Mystic and using coil if that matters)

If it does then i guess it's either a bad idea (if it totally screw yours) or a debatable one (if it only impedes it in some degree)

There is Life leech shards and there is a regeneration shard too.. sot here are other ways to regain life ;)..

Its all good to try n change the class a little.. i think having the DU cost is rather annoying for a healing ability that part is just bad design.. if you can work out a way for players to not abuse the system and have that cost 0 DU thats the solution we need ;)...

@LJMjollnir quote:

There is Life leech shards and there is a regeneration shard too.. sot here are other ways to regain life ;)..

... You miss the point. I don't need a SHARD list, I have one, but a way to make Coil more useful to me.

It's currently just a tower i use because it just fits the theme and not out of any real use of it.

This solution would make ME really use it. But perhaps I'm missing an important point making this idea useless / OP. That's the kind of advice I (and devs if they read this and find it interesting) need

And i wouild rather have Mystic shard than regen and leech on her. I personnaly think using class specific shard make said class more interesting but i guess i should just consider them as skin of each other ...

Sorry to be blunt but this forum is plagued with 'how you should play' answer instead of comment on issue of said suggestion invalidating it.

I have a bit of hour under my belt. Just a bit. REALLY a bit (I'm being sarcastic here) So, no, I don't need tips.

It's a SUGGESTIONS forum, not a 'help me i'm stuck one' for godness sake.

EDIT : Sorry for this but it's FAR from being the first time such things happen. Bad luck for you. It's already very annoying when you start speaking of a mechanic you don't find fun (hello roller and trap) and any suggestions end up with 'learn how to play, n00b'

But if such behavior extend to suggestions which are more quality of life and, all in all, basically idle SUGGESTIONS rather than 'this make me consider quitting game/not use Mystic' comment, it begins to be plain infuriating.

Look ill leave you too it...

But.. its already quite a good tower if you have the shard for it.. You can already move it around freely

If you play the Mystic using Madness you can save the healing orbs for the boss.. It works well with Sand vipers(using a shard) .. and there are other ways to heal then Coil itself.. im not totally sure it needs to be changed to leech since there is already the shard for it.. A leech would in turn end up being a much slower heal your more likely to die instead of just picking up a 60% health orb.

Right now it does its job.. creates a healing area where ever i leave it or move it to ;).. its annoying it Costs DU but thats about the only thing i dont like about it..

Im not trying to be agressive... im just saying other then the DU cost Coils are actually quite good the way they are ;)