Sign in to follow this  
ahusse

Monk shards for sky guards?

I thought at one time I saw a shard for skyguard towers but the latest lists i've seen don't seem to have one so I have no idea. 

Destruction / Range / Rate on a DP/DS relic will push the AA damage really high... if you have a c4+ relic with speed to... it'll drop to .44 to .67 attack speed.

I Wonder if you get a range shard, would it be best to remove the range gambit to get it;s power back? its over 1000+DP gained if so. 

I am running Destruction, Rate, range.

In terms of giving them the most power its: Destruction-Rate-Vampiric.

I choose to use a DP-DS-DH medallion, as I like my defenses to have a bit of health in case I derp with an assassin/roller. 

I use 50/50 range gambit, this allows me to get help on the assassins almost anywhere on the map as well as giving me super easy positioning verses air. I do have a lot of ascension, so that makes life easier.

What I will say is: 400k DPS in solo will mean a single non upgraded SGT is enough for any air lane. So aim for that DPS, and then get range gambit after if you are struggling for DPS on them.

@h4te quote:

I Wonder if you get a range shard, would it be best to remove the range gambit to get it;s power back? its over 1000+DP gained if so. 

Depending on your level, yes... 400+ it really wouldn't matter too much. Depends on how much you want to max your damage with/without shards + range.