Sign in to follow this  
Atherial

(WTA) Ult++ Armours and Ult+ Armours

6sIhdpC.jpg

I do have this orangeish greenish tdmg atr capping diamond, and I believe i do have a purple tdmg hp capping diamonds asawell, maybe even two.  Are you interested?

@Moonwalk quote:

6sIhdpC.jpg

I do have this orangeish greenish tdmg atr capping diamond, and I believe i do have a purple tdmg hp capping diamonds asawell, maybe even two.  Are you interested?

It matches description though i do prefer a darker one more on the red / dark orange tone. can you PM me the stats of that one since it is for my app. The purple ones are good just the one with higher stat preferably ill take at 20cv but im only accepting 1 of the purple diamonds at 20cv and one of the orange / red ones at the raised value so far you are in the lead for the special diamonds since no one has submitted another one.

If you have a diamond that can follow the specific diamond conditions please PM me it or post it in chat to make the auction fair for everyone. I will update this post with who currently has the 2 special diamonds

Red/Orange = Moonwalk
Purple = Moonwalk

Have a good day
Atherial

updated.

Im going to remove the 2 weapons and the chest as i feel that the bid will not hit my reserve so sorry to people that wanted those.

@killingislife quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

this will not end in friendship... xD

65 cv

Shame XD

70CV

dayum, alright I am out. I hate you from now on xD

Atherial, if you still need the diamonds let me know :)

Congratz Killing :P.... not. squire_small.png

@Moonwalk quote:

@killingislife quote:

@Moonwalk quote:

this will not end in friendship... xD

65 cv

Shame XD

70CV

dayum, alright I am out. I hate you from now on xD

Atherial, if you still need the diamonds let me know :)

Congratz Killing :P.... not. squire_small.png

Ok moonwalk ill see what diamonds come in during the trades once this is over since all items are over reserve if i recall right. 

i may end this auction then if there will be no more bids on anything in the next 24 hours

If by the time i get home on the 4th at 12 pm PDT this auction will close otherwise i will let it run out till the days since posted hits 14 days.

Thanks for all that have bided hope you all have a great day.

the auction is now ended people can add me and collect their items everything is sold.