Trendy, What Did I Do To Make You Hate Me? [Connection Error]

Hey!

LOL, i hate that message. K, so, hmmm. First off, nothing bad happened. It was an error message we were using for something else and we then copied it over and just never updated the frigging text. I'm guessing you picked something else than the rest of the group?  The game doesn't handle splitting groups up and sending each player into their own new session which is what happens you elect to go somewhere than the rest of the folks in the group. It's something we're gonna improve on at some point but right now thats the message that pops up. We really should update it.

You're not getting stuck on that UI are you? During test thats what used to happen which is why we had to keep that UI there.

@LJMjollnir quote:

LikeThatWhenIGotHere

Can we fix that please :P ...

End of Round suggestion QOL Change

Yeah, this is something that we're gonna tackle with a redo of the end of map flow (sorry i don't have a time frame for that atm)

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:The game doesn't handle splitting groups up and sending each player into their own new session which is what happens you elect to go somewhere than the rest of the folks in the group. It's something we're gonna improve on at some point but right now thats the message that pops up.

[[59727,users]]

Nice good to hear 8).. its been one of my major complaints about the game for quite some time..

For now its easier to [Tab] Disconnect half the time... waiting for people to press anything after someone has hit return to tavern just feels bad ;)

It doesn't directly cause me to crash, I only included that in case it would help resolve the issue. But It sounds like I'm not the only one. Glad to know you guys are aware of it.

This one either crashes me to desktop or to the title screen.  It's very annoying but has been a problem when any group member selects something different.  This is something that has always happened and makes me hesistant to do anything but solo play because it get really **ANNOYING**. 

You get that one person that hits tavern and you get booted to desktop because they won't drop after the group is loaded into the next map.  Not sure why this would be difficult to fix as it's a pretty straight forward logic.  Logic in the background is obviously more complicated but I'm sure you could figure it out.

IF continue then Create NewGame

ELSE Send to Public Tavern

I get this or searching for session failure on 100% of matches when going from one game to the next.  Whether I try to queue up for another game or go to the tavern, it always fails and disconnects.

It bother's me less on the PS4 since it's "fast" to get back ( faster than my PC at least, but it's a 10 year old piece of legendary equipment. ) But it's extremely frustrating to get this crash all the time :|