Sign in to follow this  
raiden7447

Please Alphabetize Shards in Inventory

Right now you can order shards by level or rarity. But, no matter how you do it, the same shards are almost never next to each other. There needs to be an Alphabetical option for shards, so we know how many of each shard we have. I have a lot of useless shards but it's hard to go through and delete what you don't need because you can't tell how many of a certain shard you have without going through all the shards over and over again.

Also, when selecting shards for equipped gear, automatically filter out shards which are exclusive to other classes.

Shard sorting and stacking would be such a QoL improvement. I've got countless relics just sitting there packed with random shards just to save space...

@Snerf quote:

Shard sorting and stacking would be such a QoL improvement. I've got countless relics just sitting there packed with random shards just to save space...

Hey good idea. It will save quite some space for now.

@LikeThatWhenIGotHere quote:

More sorting, yes please!

How about just a genarl Shard list instead of having them in the Inventory i mean i have 3 bags full of shards at the moment. And i already deleted like 2 bags worth of shards. Besides that new Players have only 2 bags. They will need 1 for autocollect and 1 for pets/pet things sure they can have some shards but after 2 weeks they won't have a single slot left.
Also why does it show Shards that wouldn't even work with the Tower/Hero for example Oily Entrapment is for the oil Geyser but i see it and can equip it on the World tree

@Matthew7991 quote:

@Snerf quote:

Hey good idea. It will save quite some space for now.

LOCK YOUR RELICS******

I may or may not have lost a few.... -sadface-