Sign in to follow this  
Donaga

Anybody reached 1000+ Ascension?

Was just watching a stream of Juicebags and he and several viewers claimed to have heard about people having over 1000 Ascension. I find that hard to believe, unless somebody steps forward here with a screenshot :)

well i have not seen someone but it is definitiv possible. Gobu

I mean the legion once had over 2000 members too, even if it is hard to belive currently. There is a strong huge legion out there.

@Bidru quote:

Ask Slagk

I'm just 700 currently, sadly i have a daily job :(

That being said 1k+ is possible if you have had the time but highest i know is Donaga being something over 700.

@Slagk quote:

@Bidru quote:

Ask Slagk

That being said 1k+ is possible if you have had the time but highest i know is Donaga being something over 700.

Pretty sure you can clear anything with 1 flame aura per lane haha

@Slagk quote:

@Bidru quote:

Ask Slagk

what are you doing for exp grinding? what mode/map?  im trying to gain 15ish more level. i am currently spamming C1 trails 

@123theman123 quote:

what are you doing for exp grinding? what mode/map?  im trying to gain 15ish more level. i am currently spamming C1 trails 

C2 with PDT facing spawns, or C3 with flamethrowers (requires c5 medallion) is the best exp AVG 7.5m / hour.

C3 has a problem though that bastille is bad map for exp and dead road needs to be skipped due to stuck siege rollers.

@Alswinn quote:

Whats this "I have a daily job"-fuzz??? Just quit it Slagk, whats wrong with you?? ;-)

I'm referring that people who play hardcore, without a job could be 1k+, i know i would.

They are afraid of being nerfed because of Harb spam skeleton.png Slagk has issues with sleeping because of it.

@Zimmermann quote:

I highly doubt anyone is 1k yet, its not in human nature to race that hard and not tell anyone.

@MamaTata quote:

They are afraid of being nerfed because of Harb spam skeleton.png Slagk has issues with sleeping because of it.

Mama you didn't have to tell it to everyone.. i will be good boy from now on that you can be proud of.

Yep, some hot milk and honey and you'll be good as new... bed time story always ready if needed Emoji_LadyOrc.png

@Slagk quote:

@MamaTata quote:

Mama you didn't have to tell it to everyone.. i will be good boy from now on that you can be proud of.

@MamaTata quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

I highly doubt anyone is 1k yet, its not in human nature to race that hard and not tell anyone.

one thing i can be sure of, is that ascension is going to  change to address this insane power gap between people with 50-200 levels and those with 500-800 levels.

As long as there are no maps to play on C5 i will be grinding ascension and watching stuff on my second monitor... I am pretty sure I will be over 1k in a month easily. so people are going to be having 3k+ while others have a couple of hundred.  These are extremely conservative numbers btw.

How exactly do you introduce new Chaos modes with that kind of power gap? Ascension will 100% change whether we like it or not.

true story.... I've heard that everything over 400 asc level will be cut off..... next week ship.png

@Zimmermann quote:

@MamaTata quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

one thing i can be sure of, is that ascension is going to  change to address this insane power gap between people with 50-200 levels and those with 500-800 levels.

As long as there are no maps to play on C5 i will be grinding ascension and watching stuff on my second monitor... I am pretty sure I will be over 1k in a month easily. so people are going to be having 3k+ while others have a couple of hundred.  These are extremely conservative numbers btw.

How exactly do you introduce new Chaos modes with that kind of power gap? Ascension will 100% change whether we like it or not.

@Elandrian quote:

They would be liars.  Nobody's over 1000 yet.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Can you share what the highest reached ascension currently is?

They should be hanged in Market Place as an example to all those who might think they are better then rest of us skeleton.png

@Elandrian quote:

They would be liars.  Nobody's over 1000 yet.

Yeah, though if someone did get that legit I'd say it only meant you guys did a tremendously well job hehe. Heck, the fact some people put hundreds of hours already to get to 800 ascension should prove that. Also I found that survey to ask all the questions I needed it to btw, glad to see you guys care about the game enough to openly ask us all where you could improve on the update, While I know all of them were from forum complaints, I honestly have a hard time reading some of them because they are usually quite aggressive rather than constructive.

I agree range gambit isnt useless it just requires that you are pretty much in c5 (the ascension level needed makes stats gained in ascension high enough that c4 should be easy to clear) because as is the case for me going from c3 to c4 its extremely bad. I have just under 4k in my tower stats on my gear and going for a bit more range isnt worth loosing half my dmg for. Dont remember what i have in my ascention dp but im around lvl 150 and cant offset the loss of dp from rang gambit there either. Id say if youre around 300+ ascension or c5 then range gambit can be good.

The only place id say 100% dont put points in range gambit is for ramsters. 50 point range gambit ramster have 150 more range... so goes from 2500 -> 2650 if i remember base range correctly.

Hopefully they dont just cut it off.. Its nice to have some type of progression.  If ascension is cut off then we're back to step one... a game with really no end game not that it has any right now.  If anything decrease the of power per level.  If someone wants to play 700 hours an get a load of ascension let them.  They enjoy the game.

@MamaTata quote:

true story.... I've heard that everything over 400 asc level will be cut off..... next week ship.png

@MamaTata quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@MamaTata quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

well cutting of is one Thing but it would give People with more Ascension the Feeling that they wasted much time. why not Limit the Points you can spend on each upgrade to 20 for Utility, 25 for range and 50 for dmg. in Addition you still have 3 different Segments where you can spend Points but only to seperate them a bit better visually. you are not forced to put 1 of 3 Points into dps skills which are worthless for a builder, since the dmg Upgrades are so limited anyway. every Point obtained should be spend where you want it.

you got less Points into rangegambit to passively buff the rangeshards viability and to nerf defenses that used rangeshard and rangegambit to get insane value (like snaking Sands and fissures f.e.).

this way you can actually have a builder with maxed out stats on multiple defenses so you dont Need a new builder for each single defense and the buffs dont get out of Hand that much so that you can cheese through everything with just enough exp grind and therefor ascensionlvls. it wouldnt feel bad for People that did grind over 400 Ascension already cause you dont have to cut off Ascension lvls, which would be pretty much the same as rerolling gear from every Player over X ipwr down to Y ipwr.

it would rightfully feel like a wipe to Players over 400 Ascension which trendy said they wont do anymore. they said they will eventually replace certain parts of gear if they Limit designspace or are just to OP and to be honest limiting the Points spend into DP/HP for certain Towers or critdmg/rangegambit would do the same. you dont punish People that played your game alot, you just adjust the System to not let it get out of Hand.

btw why not give us Special effects for Ascension, stuff thats not influencing the gamebalance. like a confetti storm for sandsnakes instead of the sand and you Need like 10 Ascension Points to unlock it. These would be Things that would let me enjoy the game more without giving me stats for grinding exp.