fastest way to kill siege rollers?

@kingoftime2013 quote:

Im using abyss for dps but I kill siege rollers kinda slow so I wanna put another hero in my deck for rollers

well i use gunwitch and spam ice needle/two for the price of one but if you cant get a gunwitch then apprentice works pretty well

Monk, damage & hero health on gear, pole arm with "chance to burn for 180% of hero damage per second for X seconds" , "take 20% more damage, deal 50% more damage" shard on chest, Automeow pet, pole with elemental damage.

Use heroic wave (spell 3) use automeow hero boost ability, do 4 mil dps for 5 sec with chaos 5 gear 1 mil with chaos 1 gear.

You will melt all rollers instantly.

I think the monk still can do most dps, followed by gunwitch.

@exploreforce quote:

Monk, damage & hero health on gear, pole arm with "chance to burn for 180% of hero damage per second for X seconds" , "take 20% more damage, deal 50% more damage" shard on chest, Automeow pet, pole with elemental damage.

Use heroic wave (spell 3) use automeow hero boost ability, do 4 mil dps for 5 sec with chaos 5 gear 1 mil with chaos 1 gear.

You will melt all rollers instantly.

I think the monk still can do most dps, followed by gunwitch.

damn sound good! what is this automeow pet? does more dmg than dragolich?

you can use abyss knight on them as well, but positioning them correctly behind them is a bit tricky. It does much more dmg than right click spam if you're in ability power gear and especially with the 40% abyss knight dmg shard.

on monks i generally found his ranged attack to be better dps so far, but i might use it wrong or am missing the right shards, and also the right gear (i got crane stance though and was able to onehit rollers on c1-c2 a few times with it in crap gear and a poisonous tips pet)

is there any chance to get this infamous dragolich pet again at some point?

@Escapism quote:

you can use abyss knight on them as well, but positioning them correctly behind them is a bit tricky. It does much more dmg than right click spam if you're in ability power gear and especially with the 40% abyss knight dmg shard.

on monks i generally found his ranged attack to be better dps so far, but i might use it wrong or am missing the right shards, and also the right gear (i got crane stance though and was able to onehit rollers on c1-c2 a few times with it in crap gear and a poisonous tips pet)

is there any chance to get this infamous dragolich pet again at some point?

I think you can get dragolich from the medal store (on the ship) but its expensive