Sign in to follow this  
NeedtoDie

1m500k DPS walls.

c4 gear. I still wait my c5 totem drop but I only get orbs and marks... And 0 points in ascension health defense...

The current DPS is with a totem, not a medaillon. 

@NeedtoDie quote:

c4 gear. I still wait my c5 totem drop but I only get orbs and marks... And 0 points in ascension health defense...

oh so the HP and damage will go up in C5 gear :D
Which shards?

@NeedtoDie quote:

Defense power makes next to nothing difference on the dps, Its all about Ability Power.

If I am to take a guess, estimated 1000 defense power = about 5k damage using the direct command.

Yeah i've been messing with this too and it does great damage if you place one BEHIND a siege roller.

However, i did fail a map because i had weapon manufacturer auras deployed behind the siege roller and i couldn't place the orc behind it and in range, which is something i'll have to build around in the future.

@Zimmermann quote:

@NeedtoDie quote:

Which shards?

Fortify, shield and vampiric empowerment.

this is only if you use direct command. a wall full on hp can do 800k dps already, i tried it. and its actually a wall with nearly 3kk hp. so 1,5kk dps? not worth it, since it requires direct command and the sacrifice of its ability to be a wall. if you use ramsters you have a gigantic flamethrower thats deals over 300k dmg to all enemies.

How important is the Shield shard? I don't even have one of those yet. What kind of DPS can you get if you put Attack Rate on it instead?

Right now I'm using Fortification, Sharpened Spikes, and Berserk Master on my Skeletal Orcs. They don't do 1.5 million DPS but they still do enough to tear through bosses with Direct Command.

@NeedtoDie quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

@NeedtoDie quote:

Which shards?

Fortify, shield and vampiric empowerment.

Does the shield shard really works ?

Everytime I see my orc having a shield it still takes damage through it.

The shield is a % of your defense health STAT, and not actual defense health 

I don't think it's actually that good, it's just that for most walls you have nothing (reasonably) better to put on

could get hard(er) math behind it if someone gets down the damage dealt by several monsters in C5 or something.  I'd imagine the orc berserkers are the most important, and we can just assume the only thing hitting the walls would be lady orcs since the rest could just get hand waved as too complicated to account for and the weaker stuff hitting walls will balance with bosses

can someone with good gear, double buff Archers, and erupts into direct command and tell me the DPS?

does direct command work on an area or a single defense? maybe a colossus is a better option if so.

@Zimmermann quote:

can someone with good gear, double buff Archers, and erupts into direct command and tell me the DPS?

does direct command work on an area or a single defense? maybe a colossus is a better option if so.

Direct Command is a single defense, and Abyss Lord Defenses only. Colossus is not a better option because Direct Command on Orcs makes them attack faster for a duration but on Colossus it just makes him do 1 big attack that damages in a line in front of him.