Sign in to follow this  
Murb

Mystic DPS build?

I've made a couple attempts to re-make my mystic but the result never ends up anywhere near my AL. Is there something i'm missing? I was hoping to try one out with a pet obelisk to take a break from my AL.

I don't  yet have Hemolytic poison which was kind of the key of pre patch mystic dps. Maybe this is the issue but can i go dps with mystic before having that or should i just give up?

My main C5 DPS is a Mystic Obelisk, and she is fun and works nicely.

Since you really want to keep at 100% appeasement, I ditched all the AP powers and went straight HD/HH. Serpent's Kiss (range attacks do 10x your hero health) is great, and Radiant Power (6% of HD gets gifted to nearby defenses) is a big boost for the obelisk especially. Power Gambit and Burning Strikes help too, and she can clear C5 easy even though mine is in a lot of garbage gear still.

While the obelisk doesn't target assassins, I think it can hit them if you run into the fire stream while they are on you.

I still don't have the shard that gives more appeasement, but even without it you can keep the full blessing going 99% of the time.

I'm playing HD/crit with one piece of HD/hh.... light storm weapon, lightning touch shard on the weapon (gives extra 40% more damage for primary attack). With this set-up my mystic melts all in her way.... in chaos 5 Emoji_Orc.png

p.s. plus drench shard on the weapon it is fun time :D

@geo981010 quote:

Since you really want to keep at 100% appeasement, I ditched all the AP powers and went straight HD/HH.

100% appeasement is super easy to keep up. and when you're at 100% appeasement your abilities cost 0. I spam the hell out of my mystic abilities and never drop below 100%. So I play HH/AP Mystic. My dagger has the shard that reduces cooldowns when you attack and since i had that I decided to throw on something else that works with a lot of attacks and AP, Haunting.

I don't claim that Haunting is a super effective shard to use, but it works with the way that I play my Mystic. All AP, spam abilities to take advantage of the AP, and use a fast attacking dagger that reduces my cooldowns and also deals damage based on my AP.

@marcoshipman1 quote:

saw someone yesterday do 250m dps with one throw of dark torment any ideas how?

This may sound strange, but ... only 250m? That's not that bad, it used to do billions of damage.

You checked out the shards or items on the mystic?

Any buffs around?

APPEASSSSSSSE THE SSSSSNAKE GOD!

250374210562555904.png