Sign in to follow this  
SalvageXD

Not getting appropriate gear.

So i was playing chaos 4 online with other ppl getting drops with like 3000 stats on medallions ect so i stacked those up and built for it solo but when i get solo loot for chaos 4 the medallion and such stats are all around 900,

the only hero in my deck is the one with the good gear on it so i don't understand why i'm not getting any upgrades on anything similar

@123theman123 quote:

maybe you have a single bad gear equiped?   like having all C4-5 gear but weap is C1. it will ruin your drops

All of the gear i am wearing on the hero i DPS with is all chaos 3, do i need all chaos 3 on every single hero i have, not just every hero i have in my 4 deck

Are you playing Trials or picking specific maps?  

You're a lot more likely to upgrade your gear playing trials, picking specific maps severely nerfs the loot table.

Here you have max gear values by difficulty :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XxXQo-SFDOfrUQ1nq37nHItTcIEDRn80M23xWS0mfM8/edit#gid=0

Let's say you want to drop the best C3 gear. 
Max value for a relic is 3500-4000 (main stat). Max value for armor is 1100-1200.
1°) Play only trials.
2°) Equip your main hero with the best gear you have in every slot and remove any other hero from hero deck before each wave.
3°) Upgrade your gear to approach current max value.
4°) Drop.
5°) Upgrade your new gear and go to C4 if you reached the current cap.

Old nightmare gear can prevent you from dropping correct values, so replace it ASAP.

@Squishydew quote:

Are you playing Trials or picking specific maps?  

You're a lot more likely to upgrade your gear playing trials, picking specific maps severely nerfs the loot table.

ah thanks!