Sign in to follow this  
UncrownedData

[wtb] MK2 and MK1

Primarily looking to buy an MK2. Looking for an MK1, as well if reasonably priced. Taking offers via any way you choose. My steam profile is linked with my forum profile.  

I don't know what they are valued at to be completely honest.  I just got an opinion from a friend that mk2 would be a few coal with collectors paying a cube at the top end.  This is just one opinion so far.  I am willing to wait until others comment for more input if you would prefer.   I think it is more dependent on what you are willing to sell them for.    

If I had to throw out an offer, I would say 4 coal for mk2 and 2 coal for mk1.

I just back to game after long break and I dont have idea how much what is worth. I can even trade them for some gear if you have some.

I have found the original mk1 from a friend.  I am still interested in the mk2 as a collectors item.  Just so you know, it is a good idea to hang on to one of the guns  in order to pick up armor that might get stuck behind spawn points.  mk1 or mk2 will both work for that, so it doesnt matter which one you save, if either, as far as I know.

I do have armor or weapons I would trade for the mk2 if you are looking to trade it.  

I should be online around 7 p.m gmt. If it suits you, and you can show me what you have to trade :)

I am interested in the mk2, as I have found an mk1.  Gilad, if you want, please add me on steam. Your profile is not linked to the forums, so I cant find you.