Sign in to follow this  
Juicebags

So I just made the ultimate derp :(

My bag 1 is empty right now cept for a few strays...

Sadly 5 minutes ago this bag was full of every collectible pet available in the game since day 1 :( 3 Dragos, all the carnival pets, 1 of each legendary golden pet type, all the old monthly pets etc...etc...

Use your lock button :( and double check it...I swear all these were locked but here I am watching TWD and I go and hit Y.

Y oh Y did I hit Y..............

You contacted support? I'm 99% sure they can get your stuff back :)

Then again, I would never hit Y in my main bags anyway :)

:(

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully, support will help you out.

But next time, I suggest using the last bag to store pets. It adds that little extra bit of security since there's almost never a reason to be on the last bag unless you purposefully need to be there.

Oh, is there not security prompt for legendary/mythic pets? That's weird. Even chests have a prompt, as common as they are.

Doesn't the support say they will only return items that are lost as a result of a bug, and will not return items that are accidentally sold?

They should put a lock on gold too- as it seems all mine has vanished. Sorry for the loss man. That´s a lot of hours..

I did the same this Saturday on PS4. I thought I was on the auto collect bag and then it was too late . 

Did not contact support since I knew I could farm most of them but it did set me back 3-4hours gaming time.

sorry to hear about your stuff :\

ya it's pretty clear on the support page that once you derp out, its all you lol. However, with gemmed pets and all those old limited monthly pets, ya know I had to submit a ticket. Can't hurt asking :)

@Juicebags quote:

ya it's pretty clear on the support page that once you derp out, its all you lol. However, with gemmed pets and all those old limited monthly pets, ya know I had to submit a ticket. Can't hurt asking :)

Never own too many things; they end up owning you;)

You didn't treat them with proper respect.... so they prayed to their Higher being to release them from their misery. Now they are free.

If I could I would donate you some of mine....I have a spare Bearkira to give you some comfort.

Good thing is that pets don't play as big role as they did in terms of stats... Now you have some pet-fishing-work to do  squire_small.png

Another good thing that could come out of this is that you will feel more connected to those pets that survived that juicy hurricane :D

I'm messing with ya skeleton.png

Unlucky JB I nuked my Nm4 stuff just as we switched over, but that is way way way less a loss than yours.

Hope Support will be kind to your good self, IMO they should be with all the advertising you do on their behalf.

I actually never used the Lock option so far, gobu. But you scare me alot now Juice. I shall lock every item in all my bags :_(( gobu.

wow just wow.... dang.... kk thats it im off to lock my pets... feel really sorry for you and hope they will help you restoring those pets. On a side note i havent had any word from my own ticket when my def rate shard vanished after unequiping it using the unequip all button, this was over a week ago so i gess they have alot to do in ther support atm so might take a while ;)

@Juicebags quote:

I went full derp and accidently sold my draco a few months back... And the blue one that's my favorite :(

Support was nice enough to roll back my account 24 hours so I could get it back <3

so hopefully they do it for you, gl!

@Juicebags quote:

My bag 1 is empty right now cept for a few strays...

Sadly 5 minutes ago this bag was full of every collectible pet available in the game since day 1 :( 3 Dragos, all the carnival pets, 1 of each legendary golden pet type, all the old monthly pets etc...etc...

Use your lock button :( and double check it...I swear all these were locked but here I am watching TWD and I go and hit Y.

Y oh Y did I hit Y..............

im so sorry for your lost, like other said. contact support and if you lost gear/shard. i be more than willing to help you refarm them back ^-^

@Juicebags quote:

I cant see them not doing it for you, you have scratched their backs many many times, its only fair they itch your taint this once^^

Hide your kids, hide your pets, hide your legendary's because they're deleting everything up in here.

Because I know I'm derpy enough to do things like this the first thing I did in trials update was sort my pages and put pets and other valuable as far away from trash drops as possible.

@JudgeM quote:

Because I know I'm derpy enough to do things like this the first thing I did in trials update was sort my pages and put pets and other valuable as far away from trash drops as possible.

I would say I am pretty careful with these things, I don't think I ever deleted a really good item back before the patch. I did delete one or two things but nothing super good ever. I managed to delete an entire page of NM4 stuff during progression of C3 post update :S

So I have to agree, lock your items.

The main issue is you get so used to "Y" delete, that you stop thinking... and before you know it you delete everything. I am waiting for the day I press "S" to save.... rather then "L" to lock... and delete that item.

You may also want to go through a lock all the items on your heroes too, just in case...