Sign in to follow this  
Zimmermann

Preset Decks suggestion.

I find I spend a hell of a lot of time selecting my heroes from the hero selection screen regardless of the rather awkward wheel system. The issue I have is, I use a set of builders usually together, and then another set of DPS heroes. In addition to this, if I have other builds that I enjoy I again use another set and so on.

My suggestion is; would it not be a useful tool to be able to save set Decks? So rather then clicking and searching through your heroes for 4 specific Heroes, you simply click the "Fire Aura Build" deck, or the "PDT and flamethrower Build" deck etc. By clicking one of those example decks, your 4 heroes in your active deck are swapped to whatever you saved in those presets.

This would save me personally so much time and would be a huge quality of life improvement.

I love that.

Example decks:

4 volcano deck

walls deck

dps deck

dmg towers deck.

Would make building so much faster for me. In c5 i usually use at least 6-7 different builders.

Yep i agree this would be quite helpful ;)... i really hate changing characters around in my deck the way it is now... but i also know they are making some useful changes .. but while they are working on it lets try and get some more features

Anyway this is my take on the multi deck .. ive added the buttons up near the my deck/my heroes selection

nvtYnqH.jpg

[[29337,users]]:
That's a nice take on it. Simple yet effective.

Random side note, but I love the irony of how your bag named "Good Stuff" is empty.

@calmchaos quote:

LJMjollnir:
That's a nice take on it. Simple yet effective.

Random side note, but I love the irony of how your bag named "Good Stuff" is empty.

I also have bags labeled Good Stuff 2, Good Stuff 3.... sadly they dont contain good stuff at all... mostly previous gear that ive upgraded at some point but dont want to sell till we get some kind of refund on upgrades....

Yes Zimmerman! a deck system would be awsome.  I think we'll need to wait for their new Character select system to come out first and if we're lucky they'll have that implemented.(Proactively) LOL

Love the idea but at that point, I'd suggest a name change.  All your heroes should be called your deck and the individual groups of heroes should be called something else, like "hands" to fit in with the card metaphor.

Having your "deck" be 4 cards you've picked from your, uhhhhhh, "full deck" (?!?!?) is just confusing.

I am glad to see so many people agree, I was worried it was the way I play rather then a genuine problem. Hopefully if more people comment and thumb up the idea trendy will consider it.

how about in build phase there was a menu of all your heroes on the side of the screen (maybe a menu that you can disable or enable with a button)
and when you click a hero he become your active hero so you can build with him?

that will make the building phase the easiest

what do you think?