Sign in to follow this  
Gilad

Old Player

Hello Defenders. After long break i decaided to back (4 years). But now idk nothing about the game. What is currently curnecy, what map is the best to farm, and what builds are the best. Maybe someone can help mi with that :) My stats are:

Defense Health,Defense DMG, Defense range, defense speed

Necro 2200/3932/1280/2623

Squire 1530/3583/1600/1694

Hunter 2060/3213/2300/2282

Ev Buff 1352/2800/670/2050

Ev Walls 3112

Monk 2270/4031/3313/2532

Mage 913/2434/1620/1429

Thanks for any help :)

Welcome back!

Currently most used currencies are Cubes, Coals 6:1 (Cubes:Coals), Diamonds 5/10/15 (noncap diamonds = 5 Cubes, 1cap 10 Cubes...) and Event Items.

There are few maps to farm, depending what you want. Heres some of my favorites (mostly not fun to play, but at least good in currency/gear):

• Lab Assault (armor)
  • Kingsgame/ Moonbase/ Buccaneersbay ->Survival Mixmode (armor/ Buccaneers: Huntress/squire weapons)
  • Skycity/ Aquanos ->Survival Mixmode (Monk Weapons/ Armor/ Pets[Seahorse + Propeller Cat])
  • Buccaneers Bay/ Moonbase/ Embermount Vulcano (Weapons/Embermount: Accs)
  • Embermount Vulcano ->Survival Mixmode (Few players play this map, they sould explain what 2 get since i suck at that map.)

Here you can propably already find few builds: DD Planner by Chacratos.

gl mate :)

Mk2 steam gun is worth something? I see i have alot to teach about the game now :p thanks for your reply guys

@Gilad quote:

Hmm. Ok. There is not many builds on this planner but i will try them. :) Thanks

The planner does live from the community and needs users to create some ^^ (Everyone can create Builds)

@Gilad quote:

What is the best map for leveling?

I level my characters with this Build: Lazy Tavern Defense but you would have to give your Summoner gear to your apprentice in order for this to work. Just restart the map before the Boss wave and you should be really fast at getting Experience. If you want i can build this map for you a couple of times :)

@Gilad quote:

I hope that your build will be better with reseting before boss wave :p

Well i'll have to say its an "Lazy" build that means: less towers more time AFK but for such an build your stats has to be somewhat better^^

And if you have any problems with the build or just have any questions: contact me through Steam or Discord

:)

Moonbase NMHCMM, I think it should be possible with your stats. It is most likely the best map to farm Ultimates on at the moment. I don't know about Embermount survival, but with your stats it will most likely be very hard.

@Gilad quote:

How i can use multiple heros on runs? I saw that some people use 3 chars afk on run.

I use 2 Xbox 360 and a wii u pro Controller for that but if you dont have any you can use an emulator: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=743980039&searchtext=emulator

It's me again. Does ToT drop on survival too? And moonbase is the best map for farming gear? It make difference on loot quality if I'm using 4 hero or 1? Thanks

If you get a 42 Score on DDR and touch the fish you will get the ToT after beating Moonbase Survival.
Loot quality doesn't increase the more players there are, the only things that are increasing are Enemies, Ogre Health and Loot on floor before despawning.
Moonbase is the best but i know some that prefer farming other maps basically because they like them more.

Do I need to score 42 on all my hero? So the best way is use 4 of them only at wave 25 and 35?

@chakratos quote:

@Gilad quote:

How i can use multiple heros on runs? I saw that some people use 3 chars afk on run.

I use 2 Xbox 360 and a wii u pro Controller for that but if you dont have any you can use an emulator: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=743980039&searchtext=emulator

Do you plug all into USB ports or use a Wifi dongle? I have 2 Xbox and a Wii Pro but never thought of using that

@mkjo quote:

@chakratos quote:

@Gilad quote:

Do you plug all into USB ports or use a Wifi dongle? I have 2 Xbox and a Wii Pro but never thought of using that

I use the Xbox360 wireless pc Adapter thingy and an "Wireless Wii U Controller Adapter for PC USB"

Thats basically exactly the same as the x360 dongle but for wii u pro controller, i've gotten that for a couple of bucks from ebay

Blaster rifle from tinkerers camp/surv (insane drops better ones than NM)

Mobys / Pawn / Ember flame for ab2 attack.

Mobys tend to roll better than Pawns so it's easier to farm a good one. Buccaneer is also faster to run than kings.

Ember has more cons than pros (map difficulty, usual terrible rolls, limited range) but if you get crazy lucky with it it's useful.

@Pjtor quote:

Blaster rifle from tinkerers camp/surv (insane drops better ones than NM)

Mobys / Pawn / Ember flame for ab2 attack.

Mobys tend to roll better than Pawns so it's easier to farm a good one. Buccaneer is also faster to run than kings.

Ember has more cons than pros (map difficulty, usual terrible rolls, limited range) but if you get crazy lucky with it it's useful.

Blaster drops better on insane? I think i will go for this one :)