Cheaper respec PLEASE

Well title say it all.

'New' DD2 is even more aimed at using only one hero of each class than before

And the greatly increased respec cost just doesn't fit ... 

The fact some point allocation need a bit of testing unless you just want to follow guide advice and be done make the new cost even more harsh for those which love tweaking

If not free it shouldn't cost more than 2/3 map worth medal (50 for example)

Basically  free but without admitiing it, like before ^^

Yeah, and the reset is for ONE character.

I'm deleting characters, for now because it's faster to up lv50 than to get 200DM farming C1. And leveling a new char, you can keep all the DM of your farm.

Ascension reset should be close to free, IMO. Especially when you have to reset it everytime you want to try a new tower...

@NeedtoDie quote:

Yeah, and the reset is for ONE character.

I'm deleting characters, for now because it's faster to up lv50 than to get 200DM farming C1. And leveling a new char, you can keep all the DM of your farm.

Ascension reset should be close to free, IMO. Especially when you have to reset it everytime you want to try a new tower...

what map do you do to level new heros now?

It shouldn't even cost medals for a respec at all.  Gold would be one thing, but even then it's a stretch.  Consider when going into different chaos tiers, you tend to change what tower setups you're using.  Having to pay with medals and gems is absolutely absurd, and is way too excessive.  I don't even see the point behind charging for it at all.  If Trendy wants people to experiment with builds to solve problems, then they need to make the system for changing builds not nickel and dime you.

I agree with everyone, the price should be less, especially since there are still issues with the ascension stats that require a reset (e.g. Ramster Range). I'm personally avoiding the reset altogether now since I already wasted a few thousand medals on it and am broke as hell. I just can't justify spending 8 games worth of medals to fix/try out something; it's more convenient to grind the levels.

I'm recycling my 23 heroes but even so I already did spend medals for a couple resets. Sad situation.