Sign in to follow this  
werox3

boss dropping poor loot too often?

anyone else noticed that the bosses or mini bosses drop little to no loot and even when they do it happens to be eggs, pet food, or just very common items? I have done c1 to c4 and got like 5 legendary, 8 myths this does not include chest drops.This is where the dev's want the loot drop to be at? this kinda sucks does it not?

I personally think loot drops are perfect right now. I started at C1 and can now do C4 pretty easily. I can probably do C5 and progress but I wanna savor the fun I'm having at lower level before beating the game. 

I don't know if you do this or not, but the key to my smooth progression was using the next Chaos level blues/greens 60ups that were clearly upgrades from my previous chaos level mythics/legendaries. 

I think a slight increase might serve the more casual players while certainly not hurting the hardcore players. I'm fine with how it is now, but I'm on the bottom line of fine, any less would be not fine.

I think loot should be a little more rare 

BUT legendaries should allways drop with 60 upgrades, purples with 45+, blues with 30+, greens with 15+

it doesnt make sense that most of the legendaries I get are garbage and I dont use them

I should be happy when I get a legendary

well to everyone that replied i do get upgrades that is not the problem is just blue and green have a higher chance of an upgrade chance then legendarys and myths because they drop at such a low rate so far blue and green have been all my upgrades because legendarys drop with such crappy levels or stats and since they drop so low it just goes to trash pile which should not be that way legendarys should promise some type of reward to it like king said lvl wise would be nice that is one of the main problems i get lvl 15 legendary too often so rare yet so bad when it does come out.