Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Best way to farm gold nowadays?

I have the super underpowered/bad 10% for quadrouple gold AKA Jackpot shard. Is this really it? Any best map/method? 

Sadly, there isn't. What you get while shard farming is about the best you can get.

I remember seeing somewhere (maybe the next to last devstream?) that they're looking at gold gain and may do some work on it, but they didn't say anything more than that.

Forget about gold and use medals. You won't ever be able to buy anything with medals because of this but it will allow you a decent way to grind for upgrades rather than the impossible gold grind of doing 20 maps to upgrade one item.

Now that i think about it, this might be intentional by Trendy. If they force you to use all of your medals as gold, you will have to use dollars to buy bags and new characters. I don't personally find anything wrong with the idea of paying for a game as I realize they take money to make and run, and i did spend money on some of these things myself, but it seems unlikely this didn't enter their mind.