Moonbase survival build (modified Linesar build)

The build worked perfectly on mixmode, after upgrading I just let the waves run while on a summoner with an imp and amor. I easily went all the way to 35 without looking. 

I wasn't able to stack any towers at all a single time so I have no clue how you do that. 

tried it myself aswell, worked perfect besides me dropping an ult+ in a non-obtainable area "behind" the spawn^^ took way longer than 2.25, but that might have to do with my stats i suppose.

@Shinozz quote:

tried it myself aswell, worked perfect besides me dropping an ult+ in a non-obtainable area "behind" the spawn^^ took way longer than 2.25, but that might have to do with my stats i suppose.

Make sure you always have a portal gun in your item box.  You can use it to get behind the spawn to pick stuff up. 

Let me know if you need a portal gun.  I can trade you a spare and show you how to get items with it.  It's easy, you pretty much just fire both portals right at the wall and walk through.

Well I finally got it to work and it took awhile to get to the end but I made it finally, with 4 chars. Got one nice Moon out of it, 600hp/700dmg/700range no rate :*(. I had to start on wave 12 instead of 14 because like I said before the crystal just kept exploding for no reason, freaking stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you stop the golden kobolds? my towers keep dying due to them exploding on my archers as i cannot use the stack technique

• 11 months later...

@Plane quote:

@Twistedsoul85 quote:

Yea, I tried and tried and tried and couldn't do it. I also tried Linesars original build and it got rekt on wave 25 from all the djinn. And I was boosting my LT's with guardians.

What stats do you have?  It works well with my normal stats, but I've been trying to use lower stats to see what it requires.  So far I found:

1k stats - fails 1st wave

2k stats - some archers died on wave 20 (west wall)

3k stats - some archers died on wave 30 (north wall)

I'm going to try bumping minion health up to 4k next . . .

so the way i build it is using buffs on the archers, and i believe that you could get by with roughly 3k to 3.5k thp dmg at 6k with moderate summoner heals but it is a bumby right, a 4.5k thp summoner is a smooth ride however