Sign in to follow this  
nNightElf

Please share what lvl you get one of these shard from Chaos 1...

Level 108. No range, 1 vamp empowerment, no shielding guard.

Girlfriend level 99. No range, 1 vamp, 1 shielding guard.

got my range shard in the 3rd or 4th c1-map, but nothing else since (lvl34 now)

also got no other usefull shards so far

just got a 2nd range one on asc 38 :)

@Jubileus, The Creator quote:

I'm not sure why everybody thinks you get range shards at a specific lv. I got 5 range shards randomly from c1

I'm not sure how you infer that belief from this thread.  The point is to draw attention to the ridiculous rarity of such an important shard.

@tdb quote:

I'm not sure why everybody thinks you get range shards at a specific lv. I got 5 range shards randomly from c1

I'm not sure how you infer that belief from this thread.  The point is to draw attention to the ridiculous rarity of such an important shard.

Yup. If possible I want DEVs to come and look at how much time we waste to get some of these shards. 
Right now shard system is really ridiculous it took lot of time and mental. 

Well you open T1 shard got worm scarf / bulwark / speed boost?? wow how many of these I got and I can sell for 0 money..

i think its fun to farm for shards, so i like it to be the way it is.

however, essential shards like range, defense rate..etc which effect all towers should be CAMPAIGN shards not tied to chaos difficulty, that is the only thing i want it to be changed, otherwise i'm fine with it, i like grinding.

i'm lvl 370 right now, i have 4 Range. 0 Defense rate. 6 vampiric. 1 power transfer. 6 explosive guard.

i started to sell every V.E shard i get along with Explosive guard, they drop too much for me. i need Def Rate ASAP :(

I got my first range shard before level 10 (it was one of the firsr shards i got)

i got my second range shard in chaos 4 at level 70

I got my third in chaos 1 at about 80

I got my 4th in chaos 2 by 120

Random dude I found playing multiplayer: Rank 200-ish, and only got 1 range shard. Kinda gave me some hope.

Get rid of the stupid shards dropping from chest.

Just add a chaos currency, add a new inventory list to the relic guy, each chaos list gets unlocked once we clear at least one map of each chaos tier and make the shards cost A LOT depending of their usefulness.

At least you always know your getting closer to the shard you want without getting **** tons of panic fire shards...

Well it's not that rare like people make it seems like

Yes well, self-selecting polls like this do tend to draw out the extremes.  Players who didn't get a range shard yet may be more likely to answer than those who did.  On the other hand a sample size of one (yourself) isn't exactly good evidence of its abundance either.  Looking at the list of people who have 100+ ascension levels and not a single range shard, do you think that's okay?  It's not like it's some kind of über shard that makes you nigh-omnipotent.  There isn't trading in this game either so the reason can't be in-game economy either.

just to add it ... @lvl 74 i got one range shard

until now (lvl 85) no more range or vamp ... and what the heck is the shielding giard shard ?!

82 now.  Got vamp at 70. Shielding 73   Still looking for abyss lord healing fountain and range shard.  

Lvl 155, 1 range shard, 1 vampiric

sad thing is we need way more than one of both

shield guard that you only need 1, I have none

i'm still farming c1 because my barriers can't stand c3+

@Yoeblue quote:

And here I am. Getting Vamp under level 50 ascension and having no idea what to do with it

Put it on your best dps tower with destruction and ti will do a lot of damage.