Sign in to follow this  
mindlessdefender

Allow us to gain Tokens when we sell shards, and use thoes tokens to buy shards.

Campaign shard sold will give you  1  0 token (be worth 0 being you could harbinger them), C1/C2=2, C3/C4=3, C5=4 (these values can be changed just example)

And there should be a place where we can buy all shards for tokens, For example the Range shard will cost 150 tokens so after doing 60 C1 runs and not getting the shard you want you will now be able to afford a range shard assuming you sold every shard you got in 60 runs.
Also makes it so we are not forced to do low boring difficulty maps to get specific shards.

Now there's a good idea. However, gold should be used in place of tokens since it's currently hard to get and doesn't have any real purpose besides upgrades. Players could spend the gold they receive on upgrades or shards from the shard shop which would have prices starting at several million.

The hell with that.

You get like 30,000 per game in chaos 3 or 4 from memory, which would be starting at a hundred games.

Maybe after Trendy fixes gold that would be an option, but not now.

Although it would still probably be better than what we have now i guess...

@Murb quote:

You get like 30,000 per game in chaos 3 or 4 from memory, which would be starting at a hundred games.

From my experience, you seem to get gold relative to how long you spend on a map regardless of difficulty. For Chaos 1 - 4, it takes me 15 - 18 minutes to complete a map and I get 15k - 18k gold per match. In Chaos 5, it takes me a few minutes longer to complete a map, so my average lies between 22 and 25 minutes but I get 22k - 25k gold per match. If I sat in my inventory sorting stuff for 10 minutes, I would get an extra 10k gold upon completion or just 10k gold if I deliberately lost on wave 1. I afk'd a map in Chaos 5 earlier today for about an hour and got 79k upon completion.

@Sn/+/per quote:
@Murb quote:

From my experience, you seem to get gold relative to how long you spend on a map regardless of difficulty. For Chaos 1 - 4, it takes me 15 - 18 minutes to complete a map and I get 15k - 18k gold per match. In Chaos 5, it takes me a few minutes longer to complete a map, so my average lies between 22 and 25 minutes but I get 22k - 25k gold per match. If I sat in my inventory sorting stuff for 10 minutes, I would get an extra 10k gold upon completion or just 10k gold if I deliberately lost on wave 1. I afk'd a map in Chaos 5 earlier today for about an hour and got 79k upon completion.

really? i gotta try this out afk for gold farming haha.

@Sn/+/per quote:

*snip*

Are you sure it's not you selling stuff off from your inventory and the game calculating that into the final sum? Cos iirc when you sell something and you close inventory quickly you can see the gold gained floater, so maybe the game counts inventory sales on map towards the final sum. Just thinking aloud here.