Sign in to follow this  
kingoftime2013

WHAT DESTROYED MY CORE?

http://image.prntscr.com/image/0de5ba08cada461181fc71e9485b628e.png

0de5ba08cada461181fc71e9485b628e.png

I had javelin protection as you can see and I checked mini map and didnt see any mob there (I also put 2 walls for each lane to make sure they dont leak)

and I have anti air strong enough to kill air before they reach core

this is so annoying

Yeah things like that are not fun right now. Had a similar experience but at least I know what killed mine. Couldn't do anything about it though. Twitch Clip of the teleporting enemy.

Make sure you bug report if you haven't done so already.

@Argick quote:

Yeah things like that are not fun right now. Had a similar experience but at least I know what killed mine. Couldn't do anything about it though. Twitch Clip of the teleporting enemy.

hey I know you :)

lol you can see him jumping to the core at the mini map

I dont think I can report this as a bug because I dont know what even happened

A Berserker Orc fell down from the top right hand side of the image, and 1 shot your core. this happens extremely often on turtle builds on that map.

If Berserker Orcs try to get around your walls and there is no space when you are defending a lane on a ledge, they have a chance of falling off and then resetting agro, your Core will win that agro fight hands down.

As your damage improves Orcs will stay alive for less time and this problem will diminish, but never go away until they reassess there pathing.

@kingoftime2013 quote:

@Argick quote:

hey I know you :)

lol you can see him jumping to the core at the mini map

I dont think I can report this as a bug because I dont know what even happened

Yeah you can see the little dot go. I was playing with Saint at the time and he didn't see him go past. OP new enemy. 

Hmm good point with the bug reporting. I'd still try report it and see if others have had a similar issue as this is something that is pretty major imo. You're sure it wasn't a flying kobold? 

@kingoftime2013 quote:

I had javelin protection as you can see and I checked mini map and didnt see any mob there (I also put 2 walls for each lane to make sure they dont leak)

and I have anti air strong enough to kill air before they reach core

this is so annoying

A long standing complaint of the reflect beams is that they don't reflect a lot of projectiles that they should. If I remember right, dark mages and javelins are the two biggest things they for whatever reason didn't (unless it got fixed?).

Also, at the angle javelins would shoot that skeleton at if they leave the side door... I'm pretty sure would have a chance to get beside your reflect beam at that angle anyways.

Not saying its not BS... just possible explanations. 

Trendy needs to have the core's HP scale with difficulty.  It's stupid how a goblin can kill it by sneezing on it in higher difficulties and allows for ridiculousness like this.

@Zimmermann quote:

A Berserker Orc fell down from the top right hand side of the image, and 1 shot your core. this happens extremely often on turtle builds on that map.

If Berserker Orcs try to get around your walls and there is no space when you are defending a lane on a ledge, they have a chance of falling off and then resetting agro, your Core will win that agro fight hands down.

As your damage improves Orcs will stay alive for less time and this problem will diminish, but never go away until they reassess there pathing.

what you see at the top right is not a wall its anti air

the walls are further

@Argick quote:

Yeah you can see the little dot go. I was playing with Saint at the time and he didn't see him go past. OP new enemy. 

Hmm good point with the bug reporting. I'd still try report it and see if others have had a similar issue as this is something that is pretty major imo. You're sure it wasn't a flying kobold? 

I look at the mini map most of the time and I didnt see a flying kobold, I guess there is a chance he sneaked when I didnt look

If only they added a way to check core damage resources I wouldnt have to guess

Im gonna search a for a free software to record my games if anyone know any please let me know

@xArcAngel quote:

A long standing complaint of the reflect beams is that they don't reflect a lot of projectiles that they should. If I remember right, dark mages and javelins are the two biggest things they for whatever reason didn't (unless it got fixed?).

Also, at the angle javelins would shoot that skeleton at if they leave the side door... I'm pretty sure would have a chance to get beside your reflect beam at that angle anyways.

Not saying its not BS... just possible explanations. 

if the javelins can pierce reflect beams that can explain that(and it should get fixed asap)

but I dont see any angle that they can hit the core from the sides

the most right and left lanes are higher than the bottom core so javelins from there should hit above the core

and if they attack lower lanes from their lane it will hit the floor because of the angle

The Geods deflected projectile from tower and hero become ennemies projectile and can kill objective/tower and even player if you're not alone.

I did lose a few map cuz of that with my squire weapon shard which allow to have infinite sword slash as basic attack

Hope it can helps you to avoid that.