Sign in to follow this  
Pegazul

Shards i'm missing that i would like to see or know if anyone found em

If anyone found these shards let me know. If they don't exist please make them trendy :)

#1 Chaos traps

#2 The harbinger LSA weapon punch thing. 

#3 any shards specific to hornets/harpys/slimes

think he means the explosive traps of huntress getting the effects of the uber sphere 

successive hits of the same element would do more damage iirc and have special effects depending on the element

@Pachipachio quote:

think he means the explosive traps of huntress getting the effects of the uber sphere 

successive hits of the same element would do more damage iirc and have special effects depending on the element

Yup that one. Would make for a great C5 shard if it isn't already one.

@Pegazul quote:

@Pachipachio quote:

Would they keep that one though with the removal of lane resistances?

Why not?  They were plainly a better explosive trap that even added some utility bits to it with the elemental effects 

would be similar to the heavy cannonball shard

@alex the penguin quote:

ive got a shard called smashing fist. polesmash spawns a fist dealing 20%(lvl1) ability dmg, shortly after another fist apear again.

That shard is buggy as ;)... use the smash multiple times quickly and only 1 fist will come back up...

Yeah the old LSA weapon had the same animation as that shard. But it was part of the LSA defense and did aoe dmg :)

@Pegazul quote:
@Pachipachio quote:

Why would that be a good C5 shard? Traps have tiny trigger radius that is not improved with range shards and C5 has EMP Orcs that disable traps.

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:
@Pegazul quote:
@Pachipachio quote:

Why would that be a good C5 shard? Traps have tiny trigger radius that is not improved with range shards and C5 has EMP Orcs that disable traps.

I meant for it to drop in C5 since it was an old uber sphere and makes a big change to the way explosive trap works. Yeah it would be pretty bad to use in C5 :P

the smashing fist shows up in C1 I here and im looking for the app blockade passive that summon meteors.

@mordyo quote:

the smashing fist shows up in C1 I here and im looking for the app blockade passive that summon meteors.

I meant the one for lightning strikes aura.

But i forgot about the app wall one i want that one too

@Pegazul quote:

@mordyo quote:

I meant the one for lightning strikes aura.

But i forgot about the app wall one i want that one too

@dreamanime quote:

have you looked at pandys & friend list of shards? He might have them in or so, it is nearly completed, gobu.

is that the interactive one if so not seen them in there yet. and it is wrong on some of its chaos locations