Bugish kind of loss

Sooo I was playing some chaos 5 earlier. A defense got destroyed and I'm like "let's place a new one". switching to my ramster Al with 3k health and this purple assassin glow appears (we all know we're this is going right? Right?!) I try to switch back but hey, got to wait 4,3,2,1 can't switch hero right now. (due to the purple assassin glow) and bam get stabbed by the assassin, instadead. Waiting to respawn, can't switch heroes while being dead, spawn, purple glow appears right away, can switch hero right now, bam instadead by stabbing, repeat 15 times. My defenses hold just fine except for the siege roller. :( 

So, not really complaining just wanted to share the story 

This is one reason I'd like to see them add a "respawn invulnerability" or something along that line for just a few seconds. Or just delay the recast time on the assassins target ability for like 10 seconds or so.  

When I first started C5, I too got stuck in a death loop and I just left the game running because the wave was all dead except for some stuck birds and the assassins, and nothing was poofing even after 5-7 minutes or so because I assume something was taking a small amount of damage from somewhere.  I eventually just left the match.

Otherwise I think they are a perfect mob and hope they don't change anything else about them.  They give you the perfect "what the.." moment the first time you fight them.

That just means you don't have enough armor and / or health for Chaos 5.
Sacrifice some stats for hero health and you'll find the difficulty much nicer.

@ShadowBerry quote:

That just means you don't have enough armor and / or health for Chaos 5.
Sacrifice some stats for hero health and you'll find the difficulty much nicer.

Was this ressponds meant for me? my issue was not able to switch hero when the assassins are there. My dps monk has 140k health