Sign in to follow this  
Franx

General feedback

So I just want to point out a few things here. Most of them are already known.

Bugs:

1) When I open shards, they move to my bag with pets, instead of opening where they were or moving into autocollect-shards bag

2) After I use any ability my attack stops, and i should click and hold again, its not handy.

3) When I hotswap heroes sometimes death screen and sound appears like I died.

4) Its more easy to play solo then in party - enemys strength growth too much.

5) Weapon manufacturer now too weak and unit-cost too high, nerf hit too hard that tower.

6) Shard that prowides extra ability power for 70% more ability cost does now work on pet skills, and looks like EV have no increased costs, also it should show increased AP in character menu.

7) plz legendaries fix =D

8) Shield-goblins stop piercing shot from piercing.  So, that skill became completly useless for huntress on all difficulties where they are, and that's just so bad. It does not pierce even when shot from behind.

1) Unequip, pet food, and shards all move to the first non-auto collect bag. It's a bug that TE know about.

2) This happens to me as well, but only with certain abilities e.g. Mystic's Call to Madness.

3) This has been happening to me when I switch to F4 and Monk is in that position.

4) Intentional, but I think the scaling is far too massive for lower difficulty / Chaos Tiers where newer players are bound to not be able to play as well as older ones that would breeze through it as a team.

5) Just like so many other towers.

6) Do you mean to say that pet abilities are becoming more powerful? I'm not sure how that would even work since they don't consume any AP.

7) Are you referring to the lack of Legendaries (which I think should be rare since they're Legendary) or that they can spawn with worse stats / upgrade counts than lower rarity items? If it's the latter, I completely agree as others have said before.

8) I agree, piercing shot and shards that grant projectile piercing should still work against shield goblins... Afterall, it is piercing.

@Little Magic Hat quote:

7) Are you referring to the lack of Legendaries (which I think should be rare since they're Legendary) or that they can spawn with worse stats / upgrade counts than lower rarity items? If it's the latter, I completely agree as others have said before.

I mean most of old legs lost their special ability, like bling-o-tron and others. Legendaries have to have locked unic gems.