Sign in to follow this  
SoK | Kitty Cat

Missing Items? (Not sure proper forum)

I don't know how this happened, but when I sold all in my bags 4/6, somehow it sold all in my Bag 2 which is where I kept all my stuff. I lost a couple C5 items as well as my Frosty Duet I'd just gotten, and I'm REALLY upset because I FINALLY got the Frosty Duet after over 20 hours of gameplay looking for it and now it's gone. That's the only explanation for all my non-locked items in bag 2 to have been sold while selling bags 4/6.

I'm actually not even sure if it was a sell all thing because I sold all during the round before getting it. Before my items disappeared I had entered a few C5 rounds and killed myself trying to get the map I wanted, then went back to tavern to upgrade my Frosty Duet before continuing only to find that it, as well as everything else that wasn't locked in Bag 2, had disappeared. It's beyond upsetting because I was planning on using the Frosty Duet to pass, or at least see how far I could get in, C5.

You can raise a ticket for a rollback but I'd say its down to you on this one, there is a lock feature and ANYTHING that you want to keep should be instantly locked.

I have accidently sold a whole bag in the days when z was the key, so learnt the hard way.

@Fozzie quote:

You can raise a ticket for a rollback but I'd say its down to you on this one, there is a lock feature and ANYTHING that you want to keep should be instantly locked.

I have accidently sold a whole bag in the days when z was the key, so learnt the hard way.

How do I raise the ticket for Rollback? I just realized it made my Ghastly Halberd disappear too, so there's NO getting that back without a rollback :\

I submitted the request, thanks.

I have also noticed that if you switch servers (to play with friends in another region) your bags may revert to a state that is many minutes old. I lost some shards this way.

The last time it happened, I can't be entirely sure, but it felt like about 20 minutes!

@Ubara-tutu quote:

I have also noticed that if you switch servers (to play with friends in another region) your bags may revert to a state that is many minutes old. I lost some shards this way.

The last time it happened, I can't be entirely sure, but it felt like about 20 minutes!

Have you logged that as a bug?