Waiting for session/can't connect

I get this message most of the time when I try to connect to a tavern or a match, and again after a match is done.  I usually can't connect at all and when I do, I'm lucky if I get more than one match before getting kicked to login menu again.

Posted a couple times and sent a ticket last week with still no response.  What is the cause/fix for this?  Also already tried verifying steam cache.

Thanks

@Sekai9 quote:

I get this message most of the time when I try to connect to a tavern or a match, and again after a match is done.  I usually can't connect at all and when I do, I'm lucky if I get more than one match before getting kicked to login menu again.

Posted a couple times and sent a ticket last week with still no response.  What is the cause/fix for this?  Also already tried verifying steam cache.

Thanks

Currently, I cant find a fix for this. If you are at the end of the game and have the loot of the last wave, press the ` button and type in "disconnect", this will bring you back to the main menu and allow you to skip the wait of finding a session which you'll never find anyway.

@Robolord quote:

Currently, I cant find a fix for this. If you are at the end of the game and have the loot of the last wave, press the ` button and type in "disconnect", this will bring you back to the main menu and allow you to skip the wait of finding a session which you'll never find anyway.

Thanks, I looked in some old threads and found that it apparently requires support to fix something with your account, too.