Sign in to follow this  
Murb

Please make monsters drop loot again

It seems like the trials update basically removed drops from waves. Now it seems like 99% of the reward from doing a a map is from the win chest.

This has the effect of infuriating you when you lose a map in the final wave due to something like piercing spear orc spam, something one hitting your core after phasing through your walls or the server dying on the last enemy in a map, because you just wasted your time doing that map.

random monsters drop loot also, I got a legendary from a random monster (non boss). However its very rare.

Loot in general is rarer.

I'm against increased loot drop, But I would like it if legendary always scaled to 0/60 so no matter what it would be worth keeping. Using mythicals due to upgrade amount isn't a bad thing, but it makes allot of legendarys worthless and takes away the feel of them

Random enemies can drop loot, it's just very rare, even in Chaos 5 I assure you.

@In.Session quote:

I'm against increased loot drop, But I would like it if legendary always scaled to 0/60 so no matter what it would be worth keeping. Using mythicals due to upgrade amount isn't a bad thing, but it makes allot of legendarys worthless and takes away the feel of them

Yup, although I would say keep the chance of getting 45 levels on legendaries, and 30 for mythicals. So legendaries could roll with 45/60 levels and mythicals with 30/45/60 levels. 

@MushroomCake28 quote:

Random enemies can drop loot, it's just very rare, even in Chaos 5 I assure you.

@In.Session quote:

Yup, although I would say keep the chance of getting 45 levels on legendaries, and 30 for mythicals. So legendaries could roll with 45/60 levels and mythicals with 30/45/60 levels. 

This here is what I call a good idea. We'll be rid of the nagging dissappointment one feels when that one legendary medallion drops only to have 15 upgrade levels.