Sign in to follow this  
eyoeyoeyo

Shard questions.

Why in the F is it that you removed all of the special legendary passives from everything thus making everything identical with different skins, And then give me 20 shards that are only common and uncommon ..... Im soooooo done with this game. The least you guys could have done is give us the same amount of legendary shards as the ones you've so rudely taken away from my hundreds of hours of playing. Good job on the update but you've screwed me and im done. So long DD. Its been a hell of a ride

I don't what is the question here. If it was about the previous legendary passives, they are all still into the game as shard you gain from Chaos 4 and 5 mostly, I'm starting to get most of them and it's only been 2 weeks. Not that long to get honestly.

The question is why didn't i get the same passives in shards as were ripped away from me after crazy hours of playing to get those passives. The rest i just realized how pissed I was at this game while i was typing and figured im done. Nothing in this game matters anymore. No item is special. Everything is just skins and its only about shards now.  And the lag and rubber banding has gotten so much worse.... I would give away all my *** cuz im done with this game but oh yah wait. They never gave us trading either.  Just another thing that they had right in DD1 and failed to incorporate into DD2

Trading would be awesome, but I wouldnt hold my breath. I feel ya on the shard deal, i have been farming steady and still havnt gotten a useful one myself. I have had to go through and sell off multiples of 4x gold and reduced damage. Those are dropping like rain. I have yet to get one for a certain class, but my 4 year old has 3 from running the first map over and over lol. I guess i just need to hop in games with her and smash normal to get them /shrug. I have terrible luck when it comes to RNG though, always have. Ill get them but itll be after i have figured out work arounds most likely.