Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Trendy nerfed my towers - so I GOT GUD!

Wow, thank you for nerfing my towers into oblivion!

It made me experiment with different shards, relics, towers and new builds. I even have new favourite towers now. I made it to the very last wave of C5 solo on 2 different maps on sheer willpower and innovation, so soon I´ll be getting my first C5 shard! 

Heck maybe I´ll even become an elitist schmuck now, and bask in the glory of my own awesomeness.

M.

@NeedtoDie quote:

But they will wipe your account and nerf your new build again because they are evil incarnate !

That´s why I´m keeping it a secret what my new awesome towers are;) 

@MaJean quote:

@NeedtoDie quote:

But they will wipe your account and nerf your new build again because they are evil incarnate !

Great strategy. But they are not dumbs, to be sure to nerf your build, they'll nerf every single towers, just to be sure you dont beat NM5 and that you'll buy their next class that will be needed to beat the game on higher difficulties.

@oliwaltony quote:

@MaJean quote:

@NeedtoDie quote:

Great strategy. But they are not dumbs, to be sure to nerf your build, they'll nerf every single towers, just to be sure you dont beat NM5 and that you'll buy their next class that will be needed to beat the game on higher difficulties.

lol I dont think thats what they want

maybe they want people to have high ancension level to win at c5

@MaJean quote:

It made me experiment with different shards, relics, towers and new builds. I even have new favourite towers now. I made it to the very last wave of C5 solo on 2 different maps on sheer willpower and innovation, so soon I´ll be getting my first C5 shard! 

Heck maybe I´ll even become an elitist schmuck now, and bask in the glory of my own awesomeness.

M.

You're not fooling anyone. WE KNOW YOU'RE USING TRAPS AND AURAS SOMEHOW!!!

@Deathrow quote:

@MaJean quote:

M.

You're not fooling anyone. WE KNOW YOU'RE USING TRAPS AND AURAS SOMEHOW!!!

Nah i reckon he somehow hacked in the non existent defense Range shard... gotta be hacked in because it doesnt officially exist in the game....

the go to tower has always been flamethrower and maybe ramsters, they have not been touched so no need to get gud.
I only used nimbus because it was a viable tower for not needing the range shard that some can not get due to bad luck.

@MaJean quote:

M.

don't forget to come back and post in every complaining post telling them "the game is fine, git gud"

@envizion quote:

@MaJean quote:

M.

don't forget to come back and post in every complaining post telling them "the game is fine, git gud"

Faster to just kill yourself.

Filithy amateurs. I already reached C6 with secret towers. Tremendous towers. Your family will be shocked if you learn what those towers can do not even Trendy does speak about.

@Mybrainisanut quote:

Filithy amateurs. I already reached C6 with secret towers. Tremendous towers. Your family will be shocked if you learn what those towers can do not even Trendy does speak about.

They're HUGE towers. FANTASTIC TOWERS EVEN! And Your walls are HUGE , Perfect. Mobs can't even phase through them !

@Elyssae quote:

@Mybrainisanut quote:

They're HUGE towers. FANTASTIC TOWERS EVEN! And Your walls are HUGE , Perfect. Mobs can't even phase through them !

@Elyssae quote:

@Mybrainisanut quote:

Even better yet, the monsters will pay for it, costing no defense units at all!!! 

@oliwaltony quote:

@Elyssae quote:

@Mybrainisanut quote:

@Elyssae quote:

@Mybrainisanut quote:

Even better yet, the monsters will pay for it, costing no defense units at all!!! 

Man, thanks for making me laugh amidst all this *** storm xD