Anyone else experience infinite load screen still?

If i try to go to town from main menu i get infinite loading screen i can only load into private and then after a match i get stuck with another infinite load screen this sucks 

Happens to me too. I can continue on to different maps fine, but try and go back to town and you might as well restart the game.

Mines an infinite i sat for 10 mins at least and that an eternity to me lol but its only that dam DRYAD SCREEN! lolol

Happens most of the time when I go from a public match to town. I can go make a sandwich, eat it, wash the dishes, and still loading. Check the mail, put the clothes in the dryer, still loading. It's been reported. Trend doesn't seem to know why it happens.

Happens to me as well. I even tried deleting and reinstalling the game (yay for 3 hours of PSN download times!) and it didn't help. I've played for the last two days just fine in a private tavern and solo matches, but the moment I go into town, I start getting freezing load times.

Since the patch (hotfix) I have been getting the infinite load screen (dryad) all the time now.  I am surprised they haven't pushed a hotfix for this already... its hard to get in to play sometimes because it will sometimes happen as soon I load up the game and go to town, if I get the dryad screen, it will get stuck. 

It is a major pain if you play from town. I have been farming so i usually play private so I dont get stuck with it. I have ran a few multiplayer matches, as soon as I see the dryad I give it a few if it dont load (which it almost never does)I just hop out and restart the game.

Idk why this bug loves to come back every so often... Some people can fix it by checking their cache integrity through steam and never have the issue again. Some of us (like me this patch) just are stuck with it, but I find using alt+enter to change between full screen/windowed will fix it some times (windowed full screen is doomed for me atm).

But if you want to play, just try those two things and you might get a workaround for now.

usually works fine for me.. but after the last patch for a day i had infinite loadin screens..

Basically try changing your region.. if that works yay ;)... tho probably have terrible latency and be unplayable co-op...

other option when ever returning back to town and you get the loading screen press Tab then type Disconnect.. it'l take you back to the main menu and you can select the private tavern again.

Just wanted to thank the last two folks for possible solutions and point out that this is in the PS4 thread where we can'd do much in either regard. :(

@MajorYoshi quote:

Just wanted to thank the last two folks for possible solutions and point out that this is in the PS4 thread where we can'd do much in either regard. :(

Oh... my bad... Didn't notice. You should be able to clear your cache though and re-acquire? Which accomplishes the same goal as cache verification.

Ahhh bugger.. well my tips wont be overly helpful then ;)... not sure if the console version has the console in it.. you could always try n toss in a keyboard n give it a go tho

I am experiencing this.... I love working all day and just want to play and The acreen just loads forever... Seriously... uggg I guess it cant be helped just wish I could play the game its the best!

Oh me too!!! I will sitting on loading screen for 10 minutes,  Make snack came back still stuck there. It happen when I try to go onto town. 

I wonder if this related to the issue of me not be able to receive the soul of the night too?

I was so mad,  leave mean comments abs email lol, I even made submitted a bug reports. Too.

But I didn't know more ppl have same issues too. 

@Matthew7991 quote:

I always do press TAB tpye in disconnect click Private Tavern

This works perfectly every time and i have mentioned it around as well.. If only Trendy would add an option to Use private Tavern only in the settings.. If i want to go to the public tavern i can always use the door ;)..

Or on the end game screen [Continue] [Return to Tavern [Public] [Private]]

cache integrity ? this is ps4.. if you are lucky you get the disconnect message  if not infinite loading screen .. 1 of these 2 happens now every time you return to tavern or try to acces town   (private tavern still works byt same issue on returning to tavern)

• 1 year later...

gays... if any body have the starting or loading problem with the dungeons 3 game the solution is update your direct x . when the game install it unable to update your direct x that the reason for the infinity time for lording the game.. you can update your dirct x from using below link..

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=53840

gays... if any body have the starting or loading problem with the dungeons 3 game the solution is update your direct x . when the game install it unable to update your direct x that the reason for the infinity time for lording the game.. you can update your dirct x from using below link..

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=53840