WTA ultimate+ pristine vest

I don't have a use for this and would prefer to trade it in for some currency so I have some on the ready if something pops on on the forum I like. This has a reserve so I won't sell it unless it gets met. It passed item check on page 542 i believe by acen.

I'm accepting coal, 6 coal = 1 cube. Cubes. Double cap diamonds 15CV+, must be item checked before it's accepted. I do not use diamonds for currency so only looking for ones with good sides I'd use on a tower toon. In short has to be better than one of my tower pets.

Very High quality 4 stat tower WW or Embermount accessories I'm willing to accept, basically ones with 200+ sides and either capping or very close to capping tower attack, must be ic'd first, preferably masks since I need more than 1 of them still. For these you'll be the one to decide on their CV and i'll either agree to it or not. Since I'm not sure of the market of them currently.

Not accepting events since I doubt this would get high enough for one's I might want.

Auction will last 1-2 weeks depending on interest.

CO Sam116 11cv

rF1Myky.png

The 45.9M mana value diamond I would definitely be interested in. i'd value it for at least 20 cubes at the minimum. But how much would you value it? I'm not too familiar with diamonds besides the normal 5/10/15 or slight variations of that.

Also bump, reserve has not been reached.

Reserve is 20CV because I got two offers while in the process of planning an auction that were in the 20's range. Only reason it didn't happen here was one was diamonds in currency other was an event, that I'm heavily considering accepting now since it hasn't gotten to 20.

Reaches 658 hero attack before set bonus for those wondering, just upped it in open.