Improved (?) sorting option

Several suggestions :

- Sort by POTENTIAL max stats insetad of current, would save lot of computing and/or gold

- Make sure all similar shard are next to each other when sorting by rarity

- Allow to hide/show equipped gear (with, idealy, a special icon) same with showing or not sloted shard

It would be great to see a more advanced sorting and search system. Further on this point, neutralizing multiple shards of the same effect in equipping shards to items.

@JollyCooperation quote:

It would be great to see a more advanced sorting and search system. Further on this point, neutralizing multiple shards of the same effect in equipping shards to items.

+200  to this idea too ^^

Perhaps just showing several when there is several different level of enchant

Or have an option to only show max enchant one

Also having a little number showing how many you have could be useful to chose which hero have shard or not. MUCH better than tedious counting, fearing i forgot one XD

Another 'little' thing would be the ability to replace a shard without unequipping first. Like Shift+right click to enchant it, single click to replace

• 3 weeks later...

Some kind of way to even just sort by alpha would be great.  I have like 5 bags worth of shards, and it's a nightmare I'm trying to figure out what to sell and keep.  Displaying it as a spreadsheet style would be amazing, but anything is better than what we have now :(

@Vanayr quote:

Some kind of way to even just sort by alpha would be great.  I have like 5 bags worth of shards, and it's a nightmare I'm trying to figure out what to sell and keep.  Displaying it as a spreadsheet style would be amazing, but anything is better than what we have now :(

I use junk mythical and leg to store spare shard myself, hence the 'please show equiped shard part ^^

That being  said i find it's a good trick to easily group similar shard (same hero or piece to be sloted in) and how many i have. Ideally using similar icon type for similar shard too. This alst part is trickier to get right though ...

Sadly blue wo'nt work, else it would be a quick way to differentiate storing gear from 'normal' one ... :/

Try it if you don't already do it