Sign in to follow this  
BorchTrzyKawki

Abyss knight ascension power bugged

it says 870 bonus ap to my abyss knight ability, but there is no difference in damage, i even de equiped everything on two abyss lords, one with those points one without them and their abyss knight does the same damage! Please fix it.

@Lawlta quote:

What platform are you playing on?

Xbox one, I shouldn't of deleted my post. Someone higher level then me told me that its not enough ability power to notice a difference but I think 990 should be some difference. Now that I looked at the footage again I think I might be right. Placing points in the tree on "Abyss Knight Damage" does nothing. At-least that is what it seems from my clip. Here is my evidence again. You will notice the damage on the dummy to the right is 80,481 before and after I put my points into the tree. The dummy behind it is 84,248 and the one to the left 72,913. I placed the Abyss Knight in the same exact spot both times. Therefore should result in higher damage output if I put ascension points into abyss knight damage. I apologize for deleting my post also I was on vacation, sorry for the late reply. Ill put this official on the bug report on the forms later unless this is sufficient. Here is my clip again for you.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Koala%20Insanity/video/33684353