Sign in to follow this  
Immortal-D

I really think we need more 'thank you Trendy'

Signed up to lend the positivity. I love the patch and this is maybe the most I've been engaged in the game since release. There absolutely is issues but Trendy has never stopped showing that they care so I have no need to worry

I've actually enjoyed the update it was a fun week xD.

I am starting to run out of things to do though... TRENDY whats next  ??? skeleton.png

I considered changing the title to 'Isom owes me a sammich', and then quoting his line about 'thank you for this thread'.  On a serious note, I hope the sentiments of all the posters and likes here get passed on to the team.  I am eagerly anticipating what the new year brings for DD2 :)

@tehgak quote:

The update has been great for me. I'm a casual player and can do C2 now without fail though C3 requires a lot of luck. I actually look forward to playing now.

The trials update is the right direction in my opinion. I dig it.

I am in the exact same boat.  I could ask my friends (already in C5) to carry me, but I am trying to farm C2 to experience the progression.  Only thing that sucks is that I cannot play as much as I used to, so it will be a slow grind.

By all means, measure your response, but threads like this are dumb. You always see them whenever a developer makes a very unpopular move (Come on guys, lets thank Hello Games for what they did right) and it is a sure sign that the developer has made a lot of their player base angry.

When Trendy does good, they will be thanked. The coming patch which supposedly makes traps viable again sounds good and if it ends up being good, they will be thanked (both in words and in actions, ie money).

Trendy lost a lot of good will with the trials update and then even more with the first patch after it. This is something that they have to earn back.

After spending a thousand hours on DD2 as a solo player, I was absolutely burnt out.

That is until I saw the endgame update.

The game is much more reminiscent of DD1 now. The challenge is about right, and it takes countless tries to master a map. 

I'm by no means a masochist, but the challenge is very appealing. It's so satisfying to finally run a map, that you've had so much trouble doing before, without even breaking a sweat, but then move on to the next map, and get your ass absolutely handed to you.

Strategy is what was severely lacking before, but now, I feel more inclined to play.

Great work Trendy! I really love being able to build and play with the same hero. Playing with my abyss lord and building with the dryad in C2 right now trying to farm for C3. I have been super excited to play since the update. Keep it up guys! 

I've finally started properly on C3 now that I got my range shard, and tbh, im impressed. Even though very few towers are useful atm i'm having a blast finetuning my build till it works perfectly, that tower a little more to the left, that one a little more forward, that wall just slightly tilted the other way. The loot creep is actually quite fun as well, loot, replace the lowest quality item on my heroes, loot better stuff, rinse and repeat.