Sign in to follow this  
zwagni

Non dryad chaos 4 builds

What do you guys have for non dryad c4 or 5 capable builds I'm running apprentice lavamancer and monk for c3 pretty easily but c4 seems to not be going so well wondering if it's a gear issue or if dryad is basically required for c4 or 5 and please no ridiculous hate this game is better now than ever just looking for some opinions and advice on builds

Geode is doing exactly as I expected, narrowing down tower choices to an insanely small amount, unless you want to really overwork yourself. I complained about this the moment I saw Geodes revealed... there is no way Geodes can function in this game and not narrow down tower choices.

Dryad Nimbus

Apprentice Flamethrower

Dreadlord Ramster

and traps, but are pointless because of obvious reasons.

EDIT: As somebody mentioned PDTs can also be used with Sand Traps, but... same issue, traps feel really bad right now.

Pdts, Any barricade, and a ramsters. Also a cannon for stun. Also guys I just got out of c4 and the stats on my PDT are  about 35k poison damage, and 47k crit.... is that good for just getting out of c4 to c5. PLS ANSWER thanks...... (: 

@PandynatorDD quote:

Does anyone use Dryad? 

I do when I'm bored. I like using Dryad-only builds on chaos 4-5. Worth the pain? Probably not. Fun? Eh.

On topic: Lavamancer's walls + weapon manufacturer + sky guards. Completely afkable, even with siege rollers.