monk auras and nimbus clouds in trials

so here it is, monk auras and nimbus clouds simply cannot be used in trials, because the EMP orcs just simply disables them before they even get in the auras range, same goes for nimbus clouds too. they get disabled at MAX RANGE of the cloud which is pretty damn broken. the orcs doesnt even have to do anything but casually walk on an opposite lane to ruin your day completely. but the nimbus cloud being disabled at max range has to be a bug no? its wierd though because it worked fine yesterday, they actually had to do the slam attack to disable the nimbus clouds. it could also be map specific since the only 2 maps i've gotten today are both variants of the ramparts map. but that too worked fine yesterday without them getting disabled from the other side of the map.

on another note though, the monk really needs some love in the trials, especially now that range is gone and you can really place an aura on the side. it simply doesnt have the range to even work somewhat effectively.

monk auras being unusable in chaos difficulty cant possibly be intentional can it? monk has always been my favorite hero in the DD games and seeing them completely butchered like this is not exactly my idea of a good time. 

sure you could argue that boost auras could still be used. but really though, they added the new flame aura and replaced lightning aura with lightning strikes but none of them can be used for any end game content. seems pretty pointless to me...

they really need to have at  least some function for higher level chaos maps, though i am not sure how it would be done

EDIT: it would seem they still have to do the slam attack, but the EMP range is almost a quarter of the map. so the only way i can see to fix the issue is to drastically lower the range of the EMP or make it so that each EMP disables only a flame aura they are standing on as an example, but in that case auras would still be pretty damn terrible in trials

Except the boost aura, Monk's defences' range is fine. If you want bigger, you could always put points into the gambit, or get the famous Deadly Strike Shard (which is long as hell to farm). The thing with the boost is it's so small, and there's no gambit option in the ascension. 

@MushroomCake28 quote:

Except the boost aura, Monk's defences' range is fine. If you want bigger, you could always put points into the gambit, or get the famous Deadly Strike Shard (which is long as hell to farm). The thing with the boost is it's so small, and there's no gambit option in the ascension. 

the range is ok, but it isnt good enough to put it out of the EMP orcs' range. not even sure if that would work though. never really been a fan of boost auras with the very limited DU some of the maps have. 

also where do you get the deadly strike shard? saw on the wiki yesteday it said chaos 1, today it was changed to chaos 4. been farming both interchangably for 15 ish hours

Put your Nimbus Clouds behind your walls, or outside of the lane, and EMP orcs will not touch them. Right now, Nimbus is the single most viable dps tower in Chaos, able to ignore shields and bubbles and attack around corners, hits both ground and air, Nimbus is basically the new PDT.

But I agree with the general sentiment. EMP orcs restrict build options in a way that is not fun.