Sign in to follow this  
Darkbleadx

Trials ruined this game

I have every character lv 50, NM4 gear full upgraded and i still can only clear wave 1 on Chaos 1? On Chaos 3 nearly no turret is viable, so you always have to take the same. The gear that drops isnt usefull for anything. And i do have full items on every character in my deck. Thats just no fun anymore. i quit for now and hope this will be changed in the future. 

@Darkbleadx quote:

I have every character lv 50, NM4 gear full upgraded and i still can only clear wave 1 on Chaos 1?

That's 100% your fault. Chaos 1 is easy (with nt4 upgraded gear, at least), and you can use most of the towers here.

If you can't beat Chaos 1 with NM4 gear, you're just bad at the game.
Chaos 3 is where you get upgrades. Don't even bother with Chaos 1.

Doesnt chaos 1 have the waves of projectile reflect goblins? I agree though that it is primarily the projectile immune bubbles being in nearly every wave that really makes projectile towers useless.

It is a learning issue though, as in learning the new meta. There are a few good videos/guides out there, but the summary is:

1) Over-wall. Enemies seem (even) more likely to phase through small holes in your walls. Make sure you tightly wall everything off.

2) Don't put auras/traps between enemies and and your walls

3) Use non projectile towers. Special mention to angry nimbus, flame thrower tower and ramster.

4) Use the construction speed sphere maxed out

5) Other stuff

@ShadowBerry quote:

i have no use for chaos 3 gear its worse than mine

@Darkbleadx quote:

@ShadowBerry quote:

Can you send us a picture of your builder? I'm having no issue with the mobs in C1 and C2, I'm only really losing to Siege Rollers because my DPS are not up to spec.

@TMTrainer quote:

@Darkbleadx quote:

@ShadowBerry quote:

Can you send us a picture of your builder? I'm having no issue with the mobs in C1 and C2, I'm only really losing to Siege Rollers because my DPS are not up to spec.

Mage. Flamethrower.

8A5D3A45269DACF8A6EDD385E1798785A56B4E13

That's probably why you lose. You should skip boost aura (it's expensive and the DPS boost is kind of bad) and try to place flamethrowers at sides. Monsters will ignore them if they are not in the path.

Try to place them so they can hit range monsters as well (they always stop at the same distance from the blockades).

@NeedtoDie quote:

That's probably why you lose. You should skip boost aura (it's expensive and the DPS boost is kind of bad) and try to place flamethrowers at sides. Monsters will ignore them if they are not in the path.

Try to place them so they can hit range monsters as well (they always stop at the same distance from the blockades).

well i give it one more try. but on c3

@Darkbleadx quote:

@ShadowBerry quote:

Gear doesn't really work the same as it used to. Although the lower level chaos maps don't provide high quality gear like old NM4 gear, they give you shards which seem to be the major focus on the game now. Shards are what's going to push our gear from now on. Also, most towers will suck for awhile until people can get the range up on them. Once range goes back to a fairly normal point, I think a lot of towers will become viable again. However, as the game stands now, traps and auras will most likely be useless until they get reworked. For now, just put your best medallion on your Ramsters and you will be able to pass C3 without any issues. You definitely have the gear to do it. You just can't play the game the same as you used to.

so i tested it again... and what a suprise i won the first round and lost the second round.. my towers are getting destroyed even when they are not behind the walls. Spear ingnores my walls completly and just fly to the main crystal. im sick of this.

@Darkbleadx quote:

so i tested it again... and what a suprise i won the first round and lost the second round.. my towers are getting destroyed even when they are not behind the walls. Spear ingnores my walls completly and just fly to the main crystal. im sick of this.

They pierce, so they are damaging your wall then going past the wall and hitting the crystal.

Try reflect walls.

@TMTrainer quote:

@Darkbleadx quote:

They pierce, so they are damaging your wall then going past the wall and hitting the crystal.

Try reflect walls.

Then i can only build 2 flamethrowers per lane. they already need ages to kill those mobs

@Darkbleadx quote:

@TMTrainer quote:

@Darkbleadx quote:

Try reflect walls.

Then i can only build 2 flamethrowers per lane. they already need ages to kill those mobs

DPS the ogres using a hero.

@TMTrainer quote:

@Darkbleadx quote:

@TMTrainer quote:

@Darkbleadx quote:

Try reflect walls.

DPS the ogres using a hero.

already doing.

Else try the looks-like-new-meta ... Dryad's Nimbus ; 2 Trees 1 Nimbus and 1 Flamethrower (200 DU) (or 3 Nimbus -> 300DU) per Lane clears all in CT1 ... only some boss mobs and the damn roller needs attention

@opfer quote:

Else try the looks-like-new-meta ... Dryad's Nimbus ; 2 Trees 1 Nimbus and 1 Flamethrower (200 DU) (or 3 Nimbus -> 300DU) per Lane clears all in CT1 ... only some boss mobs and the damn roller needs attention

The question is if it can clear c3 +