3 Rollers 1 player same wave.

I'm really hoping that's a bug, because any more than 1 roller for solo players is way too much.  Have you tried submitting this in the bug report?

Did all 3 siege rollers actually spawn that wave? We were having some issues with the enemy billboards refreshing. 

this happend to me yesterday too. chaos 1 dragonfall bazar map. it was quite late so i did doubt my state of mind, guess it was not in my dream^^

they spawned, got defeated all fine. sadly took no screenshot. happend only once so far in solo play, mostly none, one or two rollers on maps beside that one instance.

@Valthejean quote:

I'm really hoping that's a bug, because any more than 1 roller for solo players is way too much.  

^^ Yes. Especially with their weak spots still so tiny.

sorry but i had to say this everytime i read the name of the post it made me remember of the vid 3 guys 1 hammer :| Emoji_Kobalt.png

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:

All these people having the same problem, and still not a single one voted for the bug... 

I tried your link and it didnt take me to the bug report.. im guessing its still under review.. till that is past we cant vote for it.. soz

I've had one roller and two ogres on the bilboard only to find out the one of those ogres called in sick and the stupid roller filled in.