[Early Access] Hotfix 19.1 Notes and Discussion

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for the feedback so far! We're discussing ways to improve the Trials experience and mitigate some of the pain points with the new UI. Keep an eye on our patches over the next few weeks for more details.

Today's hotfix is for PC and PS4. Here are the full notes: 

PC Changes

• Added performance optimizations for the Inventory and netcode. (PS4 will get these changes in our next patch.)
  • Added server performance optimizations. (PS4 will get these changes in our next patch.)
  • Fixed an issue with people seeing a black screen when loading into the Main Menu.
  • Rebound "Item Interaction" from MMB to Shift + Right-Click so that players without MMB can use Shards.
  • Rebound "Sell All" all the way over to Y to mitigate some of the accidental sell all issues.
  • Removed the "Are you sure you want to sell" popup from Epics. This is only on Mythicals and Legendaries now. With fewer popups when managing the Inventory, we hope players will be more focused on what the popup says to help reduce accidental sell all issues.

PC & PS4 Changes

• Bewitching Hour Shard for the Gunwitch now only procs on snipes.
  • Ramparts Siege will no longer show up in Chaos V.

We have another patch planned for next week. More details soon!

@iamisom quote:
  • Rebound "Sell All" all the way over to Y to mitigate some of the accidental sell all issues.

Are you aware that on German keyboards Y and Z are swapped, so German players will now have the key where it previously was for others?

@tdb quote:
@iamisom quote:

Are you aware that on German keyboards Y and Z are swapped, so German players will now have the key where it previously was for others?

exactly the same i wrote in discord squire_small.png so funny... happens xD..... what key is it next hotfix hmmmm^^

@tdb quote:
@iamisom quote:

...well, we're aware of that now! I'll tell the team. (Seriously, why is that? Is there a specific reason for the layout difference?)

@tdb quote:
@iamisom quote:

+1

and there is currently no way to rebind these controls. so some sort of fix in this direction would be better for everyone ;)

i'm glad to see you are fixing stuff and working on improving the update.

While this is nice and all, why not just make it Ctrl+S?

• Sell : S
  • Sell All : Ctrl+S

You know, the way it's normally done when you want to select\use multiples of an item in games.
Or just allow rebinding of said key, since this is a PC game too after-all...

Not trying to be sassy, just stating what needs to be said.

Fair enough for those that do not have a MMB (Middle Mouse Button), but since I do have one, I would prefer to have my item interaction done with MMB. Will the "Controls" in the options menu be updated so I can reassign certain keys to my preference? 

@VincentX3 quote:

While this is nice and all, why not just make it Ctrl+S?

We discussed that, but we're trying to be conscious of the space we have available on the context bar. 

Fixes for squire towers please more speed lots more speed, and damage akin to harpy.

Huntress explosive traps range fix

Stuck rollers on Dead Road top left lava spawn.

Weapon Manufacturers weapons need buffing the damage the tower does is fine but atomic blaster and MDL are 10x too weak, they should scale on HD.