Its time for exp to move off of wave bonuses and onto mob kills

As I've been doing early chaos and leveling new characters to fit new roles, I've realized that just like with leveling new characters, campaign harbinger runs are the ticket to higher ascension.  In fact, it feels almost 5x as fast as doing chaos.  This is frankly garbage and should have been fixed a very long time ago.

If we are killing large swathes of strong enemies, that should be rewarding in exp, not doing quick-waves of whatever garbage level is fastest.

Yeeeah...

Why IS Harby still so damn good for power leveling?
It's a little silly that they left things like this.

That being said, spread the love. Every enemy killed should still be XP for the team.

Yeah, I think this is 100% true. And after say Ascension Level 20, you should not be able to make any Ascension XP from Campaign anymore.

It is part of a bigger problem - ending the battle/wave is worth more than all the rest, even if you don't even join the game until the last second. The first wave often gives you nothing at all - no medals and no drops, and barely any gold. Surviving a wave is worth more XP by far than all you do during it, and the end chest is worth more loot/shards/medals than the 10 bosses and 3 rollers you fought getting there. You just need to be there for the last second, and you get most of the spoils.

Every roller/boss could drop medals and have a shard chance and reward XP, so it is not this all or nothing silliness.

It's also quite deflating losing right near the end of the last wave as you know you essentially got nothing despite all the effort you put in that round.  Too much reward is tied to the final chest and wave ending.