Has anyone else expirienced a large amount of enemies just walking by defense walls, over them or bug themselfes out of the aggro range of them because of the hitboxes of other enemies?

It sucks, so far I couldn't complete any map because the majority of the enemies were bugging through the defense and just hitting the core before I could even react to. And no, my walls hold for quite some time, so Chaos II is fine for my gear.

Yeah it has cost us runs countless times on wave 5. So many creatures get piled up they just push each other over and through walls. In chaos 4 the beserkers like to glitch and just walk right through your walls and one shot the core. It is a major problem. 

For me on chaos 3 every time an enemy glitches through/past a wall it has either been a tiny skeleton or an emp orc. Walls have had issues since release and I hope they get fixed soon. Would prefer that over a new hero or w/e any day. Also, the dryad tree seems to be pretty horrible at getting aggro as well. More so then some of the other barricades.