Free Hero Code Giveaway Over [Winners Inside!]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta say the Flamethrower tower, its just so cool especially when upgraded and its a dragon head. oh man, so cool it gives me the chills just thinking about how cool it looks. I remember when you first announced that you guys were making DD2 and you posted the pictures of the first towers and i instantly fell in love with all the Apprentice's towers, but mostly the Flame tower/Flamethrower. <3 Trendy

Angry Nimbus - love to stand in the rain, kind of sad, contemplating the choices I have made throughout my life (like choosing flames over ramsters).

My favourite would be the Ballista, although I do not use the squire much, whenever I play with my friend (Blazingb) it just looks so cool to look at especially if u set it up on the right points. The fact that they fire bolts that impale themselves into the wall just makes it that much better.  Emoji_Squire.png

My favorite tower is the mighty Timmy. The "training dummy" the Squire summons. Timmy will show the world they were wrong about him, he IS a person and a fabulous warrior!

I like the smoke-flavored smell of roasted orcs near my flamethrowers. Let's start the DD2 barbecue season! =)