Free Hero Code Giveaway Over [Winners Inside!]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flamethrower.. (the old one, even with its tiny range - haven't played the new patch yet so I don't know how they fared)

Earthshatter for sure, love the vfx, just wish the aoe was slightly larger.

Obelisk is my favorite defense to use, but their old skill spheres is what made them so much fun. Can't use them post-patch anymore until I get the right shards for them.

My trusty Earthshatter Tower. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Earthshatter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master placing it. My Earthshatter, without me, is useless. Without my Earthshatter, I am useless and no longer mighty. I must place my Earthshatter with pride. I must charge into battle with my Earthshatter shattering with glory. I must kill all forces which pose threat to the well-being of my Earthshatter.

Earthshatter is my favourite.

@Nefhith quote:

My trusty Earthshatter Tower. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Earthshatter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master placing it. My Earthshatter, without me, is useless. Without my Earthshatter, I am useless and no longer mighty. I must place my Earthshatter with pride. I must charge into battle with my Earthshatter shattering with glory. I must kill all forces which pose threat to the well-being of my Earthshatter.

Earthshatter is my favourite.

Brings a tear to me eye! sniff

this patch i love the weapon manufacturer from EV2 because it is easily one of the best defense unit you can have for chaos 1 IF you dont have dryad that is