Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Free Hero Code Giveaway Over [Winners Inside!]

I have to say that my favorite's gotta be the good old fashioned Ballista.  You just can't beat the classics.  Long range, piercing damage, that lovely "thwunk" noise when it fires, who doesn't love it?  Plus I mean, everyone remembers the hilariously awesome gatling harpoons from DD1.

Definitely the Colossus. A flexible tower that you can move to the lane that needs it most or just use to face-tank an ogre at a safe distance.

Hornet nest

@iamisom quote:

Our brand-new Endgame Update is out today, but we're currently affected by the global Amazon outage. While we wait for the issue to get fixed, we're giving away a free hero code of your choice to 5 lucky people! 

All you have to do is like this post and tell us your favorite tower. That's it.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! We can't wait for you to play the Endgame Update when the game comes back online.

Love,
The Trendy Team

(P.S. When the Amazon issue is fixed, we'll post here again with a link to the super pretty Endgame Update patch notes page. In the meantime, here's the not-so-pretty version.)