Sign in to follow this  
mordyo

Server status 2-28-17

@mindlessdefender quote:

They probably would if they could. But I sure they don't no either.  id give it 2 more hours.

All of us impatient gamers that have been waiting for this will all ragequit before those 2 hours are up

They can't know considering the problem is with Amazon AWS S3. There's a whole lot more than just TE down.

You're quicker checking #aws #s3 on Twitter for server status updates!

Google 'Amazon servers down'. This has nothing to do with Trendy this is a major failure affecting many different types of of services for amazon servers. There is a high failure rate occurring in the amazon cloud storage that hosts trendy's servers. They cant do anything to fix this, just have to wait on amazon to fix their hosting services

Dying here Hope amazon gets there self restored a a decent hour. Been planning and trying to figure out the best team for synergy etc for this update... I am ready to TEST my theory's

Lucky for you guys that this isn't your fault. HMF!

(Stupid Amazon, not letting us play. The ***s.)

Well... unless it IS your fault. The timing is far too coincidental.
Your patch broke Amazon, didn't it!
It must be you!
I'm not reaching for straws at all!

@Tyroki quote:

It must be you!

It clearly is Trendy's fault. Why? Because I said so, and we all find out by age 4 that this is the ultimate authority.

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:

@marcoshipman1 quote:

This has happened with every major update they have tried to put out, which makes blaming this on amazon seem a little ridiculous to me

Hey, dumb ass, look at Amazon Web Service Health Dashboard linked by Fozzie above. Amazon has an outage. Tons of other services, applications, and games are down now because of a failure on Amazon's cloud. Why don't you actually try to look into something before you start making retarded assumptions. I bet you believe the Earth is flat and dinosaurs never existed, too.

lol you sheep

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:

@marcoshipman1 quote:

This has happened with every major update they have tried to put out, which makes blaming this on amazon seem a little ridiculous to me

Hey, dumb ass, look at Amazon Web Service Health Dashboard linked by Fozzie above. Amazon has an outage. Tons of other services, applications, and games are down now because of a failure on Amazon's cloud. Why don't you actually try to look into something before you start making retarded assumptions. I bet you believe the Earth is flat and dinosaurs never existed, too.

You mad bro?

No but really man, cool it. I agree that they're a dumbass that could've just actually checked things in this thread rather than jumping to conclusions, but do you really have to go that far?

@HaL9001 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

It must be you!

It clearly is Trendy's fault. Why? Because I said so, and we all find out by age 4 that this is the ultimate authority.

Right!?

Just because we grow up, doesn't make us any less right.
We rule the roost. Always.

TE_hit.png

Trendy's getting abusive. Bing said so.

EDIT: Image keeps breaking. D: The poor joke... so neglected.

https://s4.postimg.org/l98w9w0kt/TE_hit.png

@Tyroki quote:

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:

@marcoshipman1 quote:

You mad bro?

No but really man, cool it. I agree that they're a dumbass that could've just actually checked things in this thread rather than jumping to conclusions, but do you really have to go that far?

so you think he needs to relax but then you repeat what he says and call me a dumbass too? you just did the same thing he did so maybe you should cool it too?

@marcoshipman1 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:

@marcoshipman1 quote:

You mad bro?

so you think he needs to relax but then you repeat what he says and call me a dumbass too? you just did the same thing he did so maybe you should cool it too?

Some of you guys really need to lighten up.

@Tyroki quote:

@HaL9001 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

It must be you!

Right!?

I replied to you because both of us were joking around about the previous poster's position that it had to have been Trendy's fault despite evidence already being placed that it wasn't, this time anyway.

@HaL9001 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

@HaL9001 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

It must be you!

Right!?

I replied to you because both of us were joking around about the previous poster's position that it had to have been Trendy's fault despite evidence already being placed that it wasn't, this time anyway.

Ah, but now you've broken the chain of jest by replying to my joke of your joke of my joke with an explanation. I pass the test.