Hero Deck Selection

This is just my opinion, i think the new way to select the hero for the quick swap thing with F1-F4 keys its a bit confuse, i think i prefer the old way, because u kinda had an overview of all the heroes u had, now u have to scroll around to select heroes.

Again, this is just my opinion and i would like to know what do u think about it?

The current way of going through heroes is absolutely ridiculous and needs to be changed. People who have 10+ heroes will find it terrible. I personally have 25 heroes and it's terrible. I know some people have 64 heroes

Wait wait wait...
I just started grabbing the patch, but let me get this straight. We went from setting 4 heroes for use (f1-f4) during waves, and now we swap through every hero we have?

Or is this only for in the inventory screen?

@Tyroki quote:

Wait wait wait...
I just started grabbing the patch, but let me get this straight. We went from setting 4 heroes for use (f1-f4) during waves, and now we swap through every hero we have?

Only for inventory. You still have a limitation of 4 heroes in battle

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

Wait wait wait...

Okay, thank goodness for the second one.

Still. Ew. That makes hero selection in inventory painful.

@Tyroki quote:

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

Wait wait wait...

Maybe play around with it first? 

Also, play around with it for a couple sessions. New things are always scary at first.

@PandynatorDD quote:

@Tyroki quote:

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

Wait wait wait...

Also, play around with it for a couple sessions. New things are always scary at first.

Trust me, you will hate it just as much in the month. It's terrible on paper and even worse when you use it.

@Sombrero quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

@Tyroki quote:

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@Tyroki quote:

Wait wait wait...

Trust me, you will hate it just as much in the month. It's terrible on paper and even worse when you use it.

Used it plenty and I like it.

@mindlessdefender quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

Its horrible for me with 64 characters,  You used it for PC or PS4? Probably more ideal for PS4 as that is what it seems it was made for.

I dont have 64 chars. and yes I play on PC.

I think ofc it can be improved, mainly by making it show more cards to both sides. But the basic concept is pretty neat. Much preferred over dragging cards over and over.

@PandynatorDD quote:

@mindlessdefender quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

Its horrible for me with 64 characters,  You used it for PC or PS4? Probably more ideal for PS4 as that is what it seems it was made for.

I dont have 64 chars. and yes I play on PC.

I think ofc it can be improved, mainly by making it show more cards to both sides. But the basic concept is pretty neat. Much preferred over dragging cards over and over.

I think I'd much prefer a card-collection screen where you select the hero you want. Rather than dragging cards around, it'd be much more preferable for F1-F4 to place that hero in to the deck at that position, overwriting the hero that was there already. 

OR, when you select the hero, you could push a button that brings up a small menu with the deck positions, allowing you to select which position you want the hero in. This would work just fine for both PC AND consoles.

Either would be far superior to scrolling through large numbers of heroes.