Missing rings/relics?

Ok, I had a bunch of rings stored up, but I appear to have lost some. I thought they were supposed to be rerolled into DS relics? I am 99% sure I lost some relics as all my guys had equipped ones and I had a large number of other ones waiting, and don't seem to have close to that number now :(

Rings are gone if I'm not mistaking, so they should've been rerolled to another relic type. If this didn't happen, I'd submit a bug report.

all gear is basically rip, random stats even on hero gear, DPS weapon passives completely removed even unique ones.

I wouldn't worry about it and just deal with the RNG card you were given.

All my rings are gone. All the shards i got are equivalent to small spheres or worse lol.

Oh lawd i expected a wipe but this is brutal.

Yeah, I was not expecting this sort of wipe :(

After a couple of devstreams telling us to get high iPWR and use up the item boosters, a large number of 700+ rings including a handful upgraded up to 790+ are gone, and a lot of good DPS gear was rerolled into odd stat combos.

I understand the passives getting removed and want that and would have been ok with the lame complementary shards, but definitely feel that the missing items + oddly rerolled things are not good :(

@geo981010 quote:

After a couple of devstreams telling us to get high iPWR and use up the item boosters, a large number of 700+ rings including a handful upgraded up to 790+ are gone, and a lot of good DPS gear was rerolled into odd stat combos.

I understand the passives getting removed and want that and would have been ok with the lame complementary shards, but definitely feel that the missing items + oddly rerolled things are not good :(

That's why i went for quantity over quality. But it has to do with converting gears to the new system.

Yep all rings were not rerolled they are just gone.  All my 4/s weapons except 1 are not 4/s anymore.  The only 2 weapon types which seem to be the same are the 4/s Armegeddon staffs and the 4.5/s halberds.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@geo981010 quote:

That's why i went for quantity over quality. But it has to do with converting gears to the new system.

I went for quantity too - I lost maybe 30-50 rings mostly from Altar runs. I would be less annoyed if we weren't explicitly told that they were going to be rerolled into other relics and hadn't spent a lot of boosters/DM on them.

I still have  about 80 medallions and maybe 15 totems, but a lot of grinding over the last month was just wiped.

I was under the impression that rings could get rerolled into orbs or skulls, they are the other two I think. Anyway after sorting the jumble looks like anything sub 700 is just junk so my perfect infernal Combuster s just a sub-par staff, drakin shield is just a shield. Maybe I'll keep them just for old time's sake.

OK, I dropped this thread since the servers were down and that was more important.

But servers are up, and still haven't heard anything on this. After patch I only had about 110 relics, but while I do not have an exact count I know I had 64 equipped on heroes (mostly medallions but maybe 15 rings), about 2 bags mostly of medallions (ie 64 medallions), another 2 bags of mostly rings (all 715+ from Altar), and a dozen totems. So it really seems like the rings all were just wiped.

We were told in the dev stream and posts that rings were getting rerolled into defense stats. Since all the defense stats were coming off the relics, I maxed upgraded as many of those rings as I could so there were 4 at 795 iPWR and several more over 790 fully upgrade. So this is a lot of defender medals.

So what is the official Trendy response on this? Should I put in a support ticket or make a bug request?

I don't know if this was a system wide problem, or if there were problems with my account. I left inventory space for getting the bonus shards, but I did not expect all my equipped relics to be thrown into inventory so I may not have had enough.

@geo981010 quote:

We were told in the dev stream and posts that rings were getting rerolled into defense stats. Since all the defense stats were coming off the relics, I maxed upgraded as many of those rings as I could so there were 4 at 795 iPWR and several more over 790 fully upgrade. So this is a lot of defender medals.

This.... THIS!!

i wanted to edit this vid but im lazy

@Zimmermann quote:

DPS weapon passives completely removed even unique ones.

They are shards now. You have to find them. Except for Ghastly Weapon and Molten Brimstone. Those are locked to the weapon. Unholy Fire, Golden Shower, and Storm Rider are all shards that need to be found.

@geo981010 quote:

I just don't believe you. It's true we were told that rings would re-roll into other relics, but why in the world would you max upgrade them when they were still rings thinking they'd be turned into random stats? If you really did do that, then you were already gambling on what you would end up with.