would love to see a small chance to get a bonus round after the last wave

1! having a super super  hard wave that spawns soooo many monsters and if u win u get 2-3 chests having way better loot

2! having a super small chance at getting a gold wave when monsters die they blow up and gold gose all over the field and u get alot of gold

3! horde of bosses that drop super rare items would be cool 

if i can think of more ill add more to the list

what do u guys think add if u can think of something good/cool

You mean Survival matches ? where it's defenses and dpsers vs  constantly growing enemies after each wave finished. Like DD1 had to get the really good pets ?

no just a bonus round after a normal match or in this case after a trail map lets say it has 7 waves after the 7th wave there is a chance it will start a bonus wave

This reminds me of goblins in d3, I love it, awesome topic!

I still think though, the chest from the normal last round should be given even if you fail the bonus round.

but yeah a rare chance at a crazy round would be cool.

A bonus wave:

Each lane has a random boss (no more then 2 rollers) that spawn at the same time. all lanes are "empowered" as in have a full selection of monsters. Monster count doubled.

• Gold monsters - each monster drops large amounts of gold, and completing the map drops 5 times the normal amount.
  • Cute monsters - Monsters drop pet boxes, maybe even a chance at a rare pet.
  • Wise monsters - the map gives 5 times the normal XP
  • Hording monsters - all 4 legendary chests can be opened by each player.
  • Meddling Monsters - 3 times the normal amount of medals (depending if this makes business sense)
  • Gobu Turkeys - monster count is doubled, double gold, double chests, double XP for completing it. All monsters are transformed into Turkeys (sound file needs to be added). This is basically an easy comic round, a little like the cow level.

@Zimmermann quote:

This reminds me of goblins in d3, I love it awesome topic!

I still think though, the chest from the normal last round should be given even if you fail the bonus round.

but yeah a rare chance at a crazy round would be cool.

A bonus wave:

Each lane has a random boss (no more then 2 rollers) that spawn at the same time. all lanes are "empowered" as in have a full selection of monsters. Monster count doubled.

• Gold monsters - each monster drops large amounts of gold, and completing the map drops 5 times the normal amount.
  • Cute monsters - Monsters drop pet boxes, maybe even a chance at a rare pet.
  • Wise monsters - the map gives 5 times the normal XP
  • Hording monsters - all 4 legendary chests can be opened by each player.
  • Meddling Monsters - 3 times the normal amount of medals (depending if this makes business sense)
  • Gobu Turkeys - monster count is doubled, double gold, double chests, double XP for completing it. All monsters are transformed into Turkeys (sound file needs to be added)

good stuff