Will u be adding ladders in the future

How would you implement this ladder exactly and what kind?  You talking about some kind of endless chaos system like D3 with Greater rifts, where who can beat the highest difficulty will be in the lead?

There are plenty of ways to do ladders...

Solo Hero
:

Win a map at y difficulty only using x hero. Rank it by when first won and another ladder ranked by time beaten with each hero.

Least Mana Used:

Win a map using less building mana than anyone else. One could have a ranking for solo as well as group play where not spending your building mana shows off how crazy you can be holding off the defenses yourself.

Speed Run:

Win a map faster than anyone else with x number of party members. This would include the time spent between rounds setting up. Just start up the clock the moment the warm-up ending button is hit.

There are other options for ladders as well, but these seem like the most competitive ideas I came up with on the fly in the spirit of this game.

They already said onslaught isn't getting remade yet, so it would be a while before it could happen. I also really liked the idea of least mana used. Actually, a game mode which rewards using 95%, 90%, 75% and so on of max defense points by giving an extra chest or something would be really cool as well.

least mana used ... then at some patch a tower could turn out as strong as pdt for a while and the ranking would be full with 1 tower builds. Doenst sound so apppealing to me ^^

Wouldn't this happen on its own if one of them dominates the others so very completely? From what I've played of it, the new system allows for a lot more possibilities and ideas than one thing being so overpowered.